technomate disect 1.2

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 684 times. The last Post () by HUSSEIN.

• can somone help on setting on the vu+solo motorrised i have a technomate disect 1.2 motor im using black hole image can somebody tell me how to configure in the menu

• rhis is a rough guide of how to with a duo with 2 tuners but the setup is basically the same :

• Just follow Caz's instructions and this will setup 1 tuner i would of thought!

If you had a Duo and had 2 Recievers you would run this again for Tuner B!

As you have Solo just set it up once for the one receiver

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• im still having problems setting the dissect motor 1.2 as iam using it on my dream box 700 s ia musing open PLI image i have have no problemz with tht its only when i bought the vu + solo im on bloack hole image on tht ATM when i sett the sattilite passions it bypasses the satilite this is the altitude for my area i dnt knw which 1 is lond altitude nthese r the numbers 53.7541198730469 -2.48278832435608 which number do i put in can u help me fast thnks

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!