1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support

There are 249 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,256 times. The last Post () by master G.

• TSPanel is just a download source the same as what BlackHole addons panel is, when people need support they use the forum, if subixonfire preferred we didn`t add to TSPanel he would have said so himself.

It's because of the disrespect to his wishes we nearly lost the plugin FULLSTOP.
    I am not here to stop TS panel or any other plugin but I understand the authors frustration in the lack of respect to his requests.

I just want the plugin to grow and be free for us all.

• In Response to this mate,

Is their one for the Dreambox 800HDse ?

You can install through the method mentioned by Banny....or look through the posts here, people have installed manually using files given in posts!

either install ipk thorough Menu (copy ipk to tmp file on box)

or

Copy files (and folder) to plugins section on box using dcc!

Restart and it should be there!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• OK, figured that out.
    :caz:

• I am using an ET9500HD running vix 2.4. When i use the vix specific plugin i get lots of crashes. When i use the other no crashed but vid only plays for a few seconds before cutting out. Am i missing something like a save to hdd or something. Also how do i install the nousb update 8/7/12 as its not an ipk?

• I am using an ET9500HD running vix 2.4. When i use the vix specific plugin i get lots of crashes. When i use the other no crashed but vid only plays for a few seconds before cutting out. Am i missing something like a save to hdd or something. Also how do i install the nousb update 8/7/12 as its not an ipk?

You should be able to take the zip version you want, unzip and copy files to the plugins/1channel section on your receiver! (Ten mentions it in previous posts)

Restart box and it should be updated!

Just bare in mind installing repeat copies may cause a issue....best to remove all 1channel versions (TSPanel > Remove Addons! and double check folder before re-installing the one you want!

Come back if any problems!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

There is a public version as of the 16/07/2012

FTP to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

• When you say there is a public version, where would i find it? The one channel addons as of yesterday of tspanel are not working good for me. I am on vix 2.4 has that addon been updated?

• hey peeps, im using the updated version of channel1 (nousb) on my dm800se with openpli,
    when i select a putlocker or sockshare film/tv show it doesnt seem to work,
    just comes up with a blank screen,
    only one that seems to have worked for me is the host 'zulla',
    is it the channel1 plugin thats playing up?
    any ideas???
    thanks

Dreambox 800hd se/Dreambox 500s, 90cm Solid Dish, Tm2600 Motor, TM-1 Gold LNB! :)

• I SUGGEST YOU START READING THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING ..
    this question has been answered more than once in this very thread!!!!!!!!!
    in short ,if it doesn´t open a particular film then simply try another link...

• You can get the 1 channel plugin from ViX addons panel or download from TSPanel > linuxsat-support addons > plugins > 1 channel vod plugin v2 (vix 2.4 only )

downloaded the panel for my box, went to install says about error on line 7, wont install? tried 3 diff files

• hey guys

hope you can help me with this one

I have vu+ duo running latest blackhole image

I have tried all of the latest version of 1 channel - pli based, non pli based and ipk versions (All nousb)

with the non pli its crashes the vu+ everytime without fail

non pli just picks up an error (obv bhole aint pli based)

ipk crashes like non pli version

Anybody else experiencing this?

cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!