1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support

There are 249 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,295 times. The last Post () by master G.

• You are using BH image so IPK_ALL verions should be used ONLY!!!!

I have just tried this latest and got greenscreen also!!
    So my suggestion would be go into TSPANEL uninstall 1channel package then FULL REBOOT then install previous working version which you had
    until somebody comes up with a solution...
    That´s what I have just had to do also on BH 1.7.6

• working fine here on 1.7.6 bh backup no probs but i noticed if i install project valerie it keeps crashing so i done a complete reinstall left project valerie off all fine including channel

• the 1channel plugin worked great for me at the start but when i upgraded it, it just crashes the box every time

• Daddy,

Upgrade or Re-Install???

I find with this 1channel you need to remove it using TSPANEL and do a Full Reboot! 1st

Then install the new version of your choice!

Just installing/upgrading over previous versions can cause problems!

Hope it helps!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi, i got the plugin working on xtrend v5 image but if i press stop whilst watching a vid i get a green screen, also i have no tv series just movie lists.

• What Version mate?

The Green Screen issue not sure!

The TV Series issue.....use a different version! The 1st one/few had no Tv Series!

MAKE SURE you do a full uninstall and FULL reboot!

Then add later or latest version!

Hopefully that sorts Stop > Green Screen issue?

Let us know!

lssdalogo.png

• d00ds -you mean the .png not jpg :snicker:
    I have tried without .png with png , etc..all resulting in greenscreens on BH 176..

@ allivnotsa .. trace back through this thread and you will find an IPk that gives you tv shows too!!!

• EDIT

Those of us on blackhole getting green screen heres what to do

Uninstall using ts pannel
    hold power button then click hard reset
    install 1channel ipk version using dcc or telnet
    hold power button then click hard reset
    then
    using ten below's post above....

put those files where stated and again power button and hard reset

I have just tried this and its worked a treat

• Hi Mate you kind of have a couple of options!

Keep playing with the different versions untill you get somewhere?
    I don't know if your using files on TSPanel or Image plugins? If not try those? if you have been, try the ipks in the post

ftp ipk file to your tmp folder on box an install local plugins from box....the ipk should be there and selectable?

Try Caz's Version in Post 79 if you haven't already!

Just ensure when removing and installing e.t.c that you do full reboots....also perhaps double check by going into Tspanel > Tools > Remove Plugin Folders (Just see if folder is there after reboot - it shouldnt be but you never know)

The fact you have most of it working is strange?

I just played with my Duo and it seems the only other way i could stop movie (Apart from switching off lol) was Tv Button > Then Exit? Not sure about your box but try that!

The 2nd option is......Don't use plugin :( (Ive looked through the post and not sure if people have this working on your box? unless someone begs to differ it may not be compatiablt with your box :( sorry )

Keep us informed updated on your progress!

The sense of joy when you do get it working should spur you on! Keep playing!

lssdalogo.png

• d00ds -you mean the .png not jpg :snicker:
    I have tried without .png with png , etc..all resulting in greenscreens on BH 176..

@ allivnotsa .. trace back through this thread and you will find an IPk that gives you tv shows too!!!

lmao.. @ cazuela .. Yes png not jpg...Good spot..lol..

As i said i had a lot of greens screens..So i deleted the original folder via ftp.then installed again from TSPanel/this sites server.Then ftp again the contents of the new folder over the old,ommiting the png(lol) and then it worked fine for me...

• dont mean to be a d*ck but the ipk with sub files still gives the green screen.

I had to reflash box lol so i gave that a try but still got the green screen so did the other way of manually ftp'ing the files.

• Official Post

dont mean to be a d*ck but the ipk with sub files still gives the green screen.

I had to reflash box lol so i gave that a try but still got the green screen so did the other way of manually ftp'ing the files.

IPK or manual install the files ens up in the same place, just because it didnt work for doesnt mean the ipk version is bad. When you next see a green screen read the text or get the details from your E2 crashlog. Only then will you be able to work out what caused it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!