Any new E2 boxes due out.

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,990 times. The last Post () by Pabloisred.

• Keg to be honest I can’t nt see any new e2 box’s coming out in the next few years any way what’s up with ur vu and other satllite box’s there is only so much u can do with a satllite box u no

Nothing wrong with any of my boxes, as i've said before if don't get the pleasure in watching stuff its playing with new images and testing stuff that is off interest.

• Ok iv done all that stuff iv learnt if u mess u get in to trouble just stay with the image u like and keep to that so I was told and it works Good look with the messing any way I hope it doesn’t bite back

live long and prosper

• Ok iv done all that stuff iv learnt if u mess u get in to trouble just stay with the image u like and keep to that so I was told and it works Good look with the messing any way I hope it doesn’t bite back

But thats what keeps the mind active. Installing new images, testing products and getting stuff to work, then passing on what has been learnt to others. Hense asking about new boxes, i don't need one but wanting one is another thing all together. The last dreambox i owned was the 800hd like eV0. Thing is i still have mine and also every other satellite box i've ever bought or obtained. They are all in my garage.

• Ok what do u use for Iptv then it’s got to be a nav shield there nothing to beat it on the market as for satllite Tv it’s homing to the end of a very good hobby after20 year s pluse

So what do unthinking is the best vu on the market u should no

For IPTV even a DM800HDse box is enough with 2 x 400 Mhz CPU, and this also for Dash (encrypted)... so you don't need much horse power... anyway, just only a good image/software.

TS

• Ok what do u use for Iptv then it’s got to be a nav shield there nothing to beat it on the market as for satllite Tv it’s homing to the end of a very good hobby after20 year s pluse

Personally feel that Nav Sheld isnt great for IPTV. I'd go for Formuler Box 7days a week.

Personally feel that Nav Sheld isnt great for IPTV. I'd go for Formuler Box 7days a week.

I've got both the 2017 and a later one i bought last year running tivemate and they are both brilliant. If i can leave the missis in charge of it and there are no complaints you know you are onto a winner :)

I've got both the 2017 and a later one i bought last year running tivemate and they are both brilliant. If i can leave the missis in charge of it and there are no complaints you know you are onto a winner :)

I like the proper tv remote for iptv :) I use the shield for PLEx which is brilliant but crap remote.

I like the proper tv remote for iptv :) I use the shield for PLEx which is brilliant but crap remote.

are you sure? for me the nvidia shield remote control is one of the best ever made.

• I dont hope its dying, Im pretty new to this scene and I love dreambox, vu plus and so On. I love enigma2 :)

I think enkgma2 plugin need to develop more and be more stable. Let us use youtube as on open atv, it feels exactly like an app. Why is this not possible do with other boxen. ?

• I dont hope its dying, Im pretty new to this scene and I love dreambox, vu plus and so On. I love enigma2 :)

I think enkgma2 plugin need to develop more and be more stable. Let us use youtube as on open atv, it feels exactly like an app. Why is this not possible do with other boxen. ?

yes, I love E2, but it´s getting behind if you compare it with Android, because that is where the universe is moving to apps like HBO, Disney, Netflix, Amazon Prime and so on, I would love to have the benefit of both worlds in just one box, something like being able to play any IPTV format within my bouquet list like I do with Enigma2 and be able also to easily move from watching my channels feed from the sat to my soap opera in Disney without hesitation and in a blink of an eye.

yes, I love E2, but it´s getting behind if you compare it with Android, because that is where the universe is moving to apps like HBO, Disnet, Netflix, Amazon Prime and so on, I would love to have the benefit of both worlds in just one box, something like being able to play any IPTV format within my bouquet list like I do with Enigma2 and be able also to easily move from watching my channels feed from the sat to my soap opera in Disney with hesitation and in a blink of an eye.

You mean something like the qviart dual 4k. I've got one of those 🤣

• You mean something like the qviart dual 4k. I've got one of those 🤣

I´m buying one right now

Before you do do you know anything about them? These boxes run 4 x e2 images but on the Android side they can access the forever server. If your are buying you need to ask you supplier if its new stock or old as the newer stock come with 2 years basic server access. Old stock don't come with it. I think it's called new fun box.

Edited once, last by kegnkiwi ().

• My recommendation is vu zero 4 K economical, fast, 4 GB memory.

There is no problem with the image.iptv sat etc work is super

• This is the Android side of the qviart dual, it does show Netflix and prime but I don't know if it's widevine certified so unsure what quality settings those programs would be in. I've never used any of them as I own a nvidia shield. A quick play this morning shows me something is not working correctly but I will need time over the next few days to resolve this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!