Open Sources image doesn't have a VPN

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 338 times. The last Post () by urie.

• hello to everyone, I need help on my vuplus duo2 I installed this image

vuplus duo2 image 2023 06 13

after many images tested and configured I have come to the personal conclusion that this is the best image for this decoder

I have only one problem that I haven't been able to solve so far: having a VPN. the decoder with other images enables the VPN, so it is not a decoder problem. I use the vpn manager plugin as it is phyton 2 version 1.14, the plugin starts but I don't have the connection (which works with the same clients both in phyton3 and other phyton2 images). I have the ovpn folder in etc/ and even with the telnet command on startup it doesn't connect to the client.

something is missing or you have to configure something that I don't understand. If anyone uses the same image or others and has suggestions I would be grateful, thanks

• Thanks for the answer but I would like to have, as mentioned above because I think it is better, the vpn on this image what files should be in the system to have it? I think these are missing in the image . where they are in the files and folders system to have the vpn that I could take from other images (openpli, Black Hole, open atv ... etc) that is not the openvpn folder in etc/

• Thanks for the answer but I would like to have, as mentioned above because I think it is better, the vpn on this image what files should be in the system to have it? I think these are missing in the image . where they are in the files and folders system to have the vpn that I could take from other images (openpli, Black Hole, open atv ... etc) that is not the openvpn folder in etc/

You need to install from the feeds if included, if not, then forget about it... better to use an image with built-in openvpn, the old blackhole had it built-in the images for VU+ (and prior when it was for DMM as well).

In case, if you are techy, here is the how to install OpenVPN, from the official site,

OpenVPN 3 Client for Linux

TS

If using vpn manager your openvpn config files should be stored on hard drive

example : Harddisk/SurfSharkVPN folder or media/hdd/SurfSharkVPN

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!