Epg Refresh

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 396 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi, I have an issue with epg.

The plugin, epg refresh, is already on board of the fw installed on my dmone uhd, bu it doesn't work correctly. Or rather it doesn't regularly update the EPG as set by the timer and when you force the update it still doesn't go beyond two days of programming

The firmware version is opendreambox2.6.0.

Strangely, I don't see any epg file on the external hard disk, which was mounted correctly and on which I record without problems.

Wher does it store?

Can you train me on how to set up the plugin or if there is a better performing one? Until recently, on the dm800hd I used crossepg that associated a list (rytec) and you had the programming for a complete week.

Edited once, last by andrewz ().

• EPG Refresh is just a clever channel zapper/selector. It zaps to a channel so that Enigma2 absorbs the EPG from the signal stream.

So the test is this: Manually select the channel, do you then absorb more EPG data? If not, you will need to use another method to get EPG.

No, it doesn't ... I need an other plugin for epg. Wich one do you recommend?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!