dm800se wifi clone withpli image problem

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,319 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• Hi,

I have loaded the image fromthe pli site for my dm800se.. Flashed image and got no ca error....

Flashed again but this time without reebooting also flashed with 84b loader.. Box boots connects to dcc connect etc ... and fav can be loaded via dreambox edit...

The prblem is all channels are greyed... Menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration/ here normally on a working image i NORMALLY get
    tuner a:bcm4505(dvb-s2) clicking on this normally allows me to set to advanced and lnb to 1 etc....

The problem i have with the pli image from the pli website is that this shows as no tuner or empty tuner... and i think i had 2 entries ie tuner 1 empty and tuner 2 empty

Any way to fix this... I prefered the pure pli images from there sit for dm500s and just added things i wanted..(it was a cleaner less buggy image)..
    Can i do this for the dm800se..

• I have same problem M8 with 3.0 Beta and 2.1 Beta. Its referenced on other sites as well without a consistent solution. Mine is not a tuner problem as it is fine with blackhole immage. Problem there is it thinks my box is a vusolo. the newnigma2 immage boots an then shuts down. I cant get oscam to work with any. Anyone know whats goin on ?

• dm800se wifi clone withpli image problem

Hi,

I have loaded the image from the pli site for my dm800se.. Flashed image and got no ca error....

First off all you need to be using an patched image for the clone boxes otherwise you get the - no ca error -
    dunno if there is more ways to solve this problem then using com port flash with dreamup software (correction needed ? should also be patched)

So as long as you stay away from the original image's there shouldn't be a problem I've seen quite few clones that come with
    the tuner more or less not fitted in the socket as they should which also can give some tuner issues when trying to configure them.
    Easy solution here is to open up the box and see that the turner is fitted firmly in the slot, if not be sure to fit it correctly.

edit:
    For an clean clone pli look for gjstroom patched ones they are stable and nice only ones I use
    end edit:

T90, 800se 1tb, 800s, 600c

• Grateful for the info and please understand that as a newbee I am trying to learn from more experienced ppl like you. Also I hope I am not hijacking this thread

First off all you need to be using an patched image for the clone boxes otherwise you get the - no ca error -
    Is this correct ??
    dunno if there is more ways to solve this problem then using com port flash with dreamup software (correction needed ? should also be patched)
    With DM800Se it seems easier to use browser and flash button on rear ?

So as long as you stay away from the original image's there shouldn't be a problem I've seen quite few clones that come with
    the tuner more or less not fitted in the socket as they should which also can give some tuner issues when trying to configure them.
    Easy solution here is to open up the box and see that the turner is fitted firmly in the slot, if not be sure to fit it correctly.

edit:
    For an clean clone pli look for gjstroom patched ones they are stable and nice only ones I use
    end edit:[/QUOTE]

I had always used these immages buI cant find any recent Gjstroon immages . Appreciate a link

• Guys

Thanks for replying..
    it is not a tuner problem as other patched images are fine.. Just wanted to know why this happens when using pli iamage for the pli site..
    The no ca error for me is not an issue as my clone has a little balck button at the back which loads a working loader to which gives the box an ip so so can log ito internet explorer and falsh anather image...

My origanl top was asking why
    i could not use pli image for pli site and than reflash with bootloader witout reebooting... the box boots but tuner is empty... Is there a solution for this

@ Iame
    It may be better if you start another thread to avoid confusion so we dont get away from the orignal topic..Thanks

• original images don't work on clones (500hd 800se) without changing the simcard to an A8P ( use google for more info )
    So with your current 2.10sim you need to use them patched images and as I stated earlier go with gjstroom's patched
    closest that I've come around comparing with the original.

T90, 800se 1tb, 800s, 600c

• @ didi .. Thanks mate

I will take a look at the gjstroom's patched images...

I relised i cannot use orignal but patched images... What confused me was for my dm500s which was clone not orignal i always used images directly from pli site so wronly assumed they supported clones. Also the image such as dremboxuk which is meant for orignal can be used for clone as long as the correct loader for the box is also flashed at the same time without reebooting..

Luckily this clone box has a little black button at the back which gets you out of trouble when you cock up and load the wrong image...

• Which version of pli are you using?

Openpli 3.0? try using 2.1, i think pli 3 is based on oe2.0, to be able to use an oe2 based image you will need one that has been modified to work with your clone sim/ferrari

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!