EPG *** Uk

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,216 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi to everybody, I'm from Spain and I'd like to download *** Uk epg, I'm using a VU+Ultimo with Black Hole 1.7.2 and the plugin crossepg downloader, It's the one I'm using for Digital+Spain weekly epg, could it be possible to download 28.2 epg whith this plugin or do I need another way to do it?.
    Thank you.

• I can't get it, when I'm viewing a 28.2 channel, I download the openTV from crossepg, but weekly epg doesn't appear, do I have to setup some file or add it in usr/crossepg/scripts/mhw2epgdownloader?.
    I'm using a 100 cm dish and live in Madrid.

• osqui1 - check as TEN BELOW suggests and look at what time you have it programmed to download,,
    No ,it doesn´t mix with mhw2epgdownloader(¿¿ I imagine you are using v2 of mhw2epgdownloader for D+ HD ??)

• I've download it with the option 'download now', not scheduled, I'll have a go at 'force reload option' to check if it works now.
    Yes cazuela, as you know to download D+ epg it's needed to set some lines into that file I told before, I thought it could be something similar in 28.2.
    I'll keep you informed, thanks!.

• I've got it, but with bh epg manager instead of crossepg. Does crossepg get epg from one data channel?, that could be the mistake, because with my 100 cm dish in Madrid I am not able to tune all the channels.
    I've seen that bh epg gets the information from internet, so there isn't such a problem. It's a big pity Boxnation epg isn't available!!!, that is my favourite channel.

• It could be something as trivial as storage location for epg.dat file. Or as you're in spain the signal on the channel used by opentv over the air download is poor. Beauty of crossepg is it caters for internet download via rytec or over the air download.

As an aside, I think bh image is onto 1.7.5 or 1.7.6 so might be worth updating. !.7.3 has the tuner server addon which is nice, I've had issues with BH and my setup so am on ViX. Simple to flash and get setup if you download tspanel from plugins section. Flash box, ftp tspanel, install and just get your settings/picons/cams from linuxsat server. Handy to have backed up your softcam settings so you can ftp them over.

• I´m in Spain also and as you can see in post #9 no problems with BH ,crossepg ,opentv,cooltvguide,etc.......

Cazuela, how big is your dish, do you sintonize all the frecuencies of 28.2 E?, I'm still having problems to get epg from opentv.

I think bh image is onto 1.7.5 or 1.7.6 so might be worth updating

BH versions above 1.7.3 aren't available with Skin HD Glass, and for me having this skin is the most important.

• Osqui1 the dish comes with a "finder":

But seriously ,, 110 dish, 0.2 lnb ,fixed on 28.2 as motor is KO and yes ,I get all incl blindscan sometimes for certain feeds.
    I am currently making a new fresh backup of teh BH 1.7.6 with typical specials incl. TRR but I have never used glass ..
    I can add it see how it turns out if you want.. we can only try ;)
    My brother lived in SS de los Reyes and he could never get certain freqs with a 1.3 dish no matter how hard we tried...
    So maybe you are in a "blindspot" ??(puntociego)

• To get all the frequencies of 28.2 E from Madrid it's needed a 180 cm dish, as you live in the north of Spain you get by with 110 cm.
    I suppose that's the problem and I'll have to make do with BH epg, I'm sorry because of Boxnation epg.
    Thanks a lot.

• I wonder if you leave it on a sports channel or another PPV and try download would it come up??
    I know it sounds a little crazy as B.N. is independent to the other packages,,
    but maybe worth a try if you really need it that bad..
    another possiblity is to open webif , go to BN channel and click on epg there see if it makes any difference...
    its not the best solution but anything is worth a try ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!