Unable to FTP to TMP due to /var/volatile/tmp

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,681 times. The last Post () by 2Hot.

• Pls how do I circumvent this problem?

Since trying out new Vix2.4.164, I cannot ftp to my tmp folder.

The tmp folder is now replaced by /var/volatile/tmp.

I have removed new vix2.4.164 and uploaded the safe version 2.4.155 as per mod(mrgmx), still I have /var/volatile/tmp where I am supposed to have just tmp.

I need to ftp plugins but /var/volatile/tmp is blocking me from doing this.

Pls how do I resolve this issue?

• ftp the file to /var/volatile/tmp instead - the tmp folder is symlinked to var/volatile/tmp so it will still appear as tmp to the enigma os - but i have found that ftp-ing to a folder that is just a symbolic link rather than real is not always a goer = but not sure if this is to do with the ftp/scp client i am using.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately for me I can't ftp to /var/volatile/tmp. When I tried the file(TsPanel 6.0) I want to move won't move.
    Could it be the version of DCC I am using or can you recommend another ftp tool that will do the trick?

Once again thanks.

• refresh everything ,,restart box then refresh using DCC or VUCC you shouldnt have any probs..

read my post carefully : using DCC or VUCC
    yes it could be the DCc version ,
    but chack see how many DCCs you have open ,as you may have a previous DCC still open so it wont refresh!!
    look in the e2 tools section or vu tools section for latest vesions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!