Loader for BH 1.7.6

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 805 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I am using BH 1.7.2 on my VU+ Solo. Want to install new image BH 1.7.6. Do I need a new bootloader or just install the new image and the old boot loader will do the rest.

• If you have 1.7.2 installed already then you won't need a new bootloader - just put the vuplus folder on a fat32 formatted USB stick, pop it in the front USB, turn the Vu+ off and on and it will happen...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hi there....as an aside to this,i have blackhole 1.6.6 installed and working but when updating to 1.7.6 the channels wont open.
    Do I need a new bootloader?

• hi there....as an aside to this,i have blackhole 1.6.6 installed and working but when updating to 1.7.6 the channels wont open.
    Do I need a new bootloader?

Have you installed the correct cams and moved your configuration files over to the new image?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny-afirmative to both.....Im now wondering if I need to update the bootloader,although I read somewhere else on this site that if there was an issue with the bootheloader then my box would not boot correctly,this does not happen to my box as my problem is only with the pay channels not opening.
    Im still on a learning curve here so any ideas would be much appreciated.
    Thanks again

• I don't have a solo but you seem to be the second person having an issue with the image -

1. Is your box a clone (although that would probably stop it from booting full stop)
    2. Do you have the right permissions (chmod) to the files
    3. Have you set the CAM to active and is it running (can you connect to it)

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/vu-original-tutorials/3295-how-install-cccam-blackhole-images.html

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!