Boxnation & Premier Sports just added to my card..

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by Mr.Mister.

• Hi all.. I hope i am not pushing the rules here..

I have oscam 7061 server.. with 2 $ky and 2 Irish Setanta cards..

I have added Boxnation to one $ky card.. and Premier Sports to the other $ky card..

Both cards are showing the correct entitlements.. But these 2 new channels are not coming through direct from my oscam server to my client boxes..

they still seems to be coming from my peers cards which are glitchy and freezey..

I do NOT have anything in my Services tab in my oscam to do with Boxnation or Premier Sports..

Please can someone tell me if i have to add anything in there to make these channels work direct from my own cards.. instead of my peers cards.. ??

ie.. CAID .. Provider & srvid.. ??

Thanks in advance for any help given..

• There is a thread of a simular nature here - http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…66-problem-boxnation.html

Hope it helps

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Already read that one buddy.. And though its more to do with CCcam than Oscam..

One thing i forgot to add..

My oscam is not sharing with anyone else.. My oscam is linked to my CSP.. and at the moment.. All or seeing boxnation and premiersports from a 2 guy i exchange with..

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!