CCcam isues

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,262 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hey
    i have installed oscam / cccam 2.1.3 but it's only oscam web interface that are working cccam on port 16001 is not working, i tried netstats to se if there are another program that are using that port but count find any program ? do anyone know what i can do to get cccam to work ?
    can oscam run without cccam ?

- can i update cccam and get it to work that way if yes how ?

• Did you have any errors during your install m8? & which auto install did you use?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• my cccam.cfg lok likr yhid

• i tryed cccam restar/reboot/stop/start but still not working on port 16001 but oscam on port 15000 (change port) are working perfekt :/
    i have no ider whats wrong

• and if i am scanning for open ports it says

Scanning ports on My ip

My ip isn't responding on port 16000 ().
    My ip isn't responding on port 16001 ().
    My ip isn't responding on port 16002 ().
    My ip isn't responding on port 16003 ().
    My ip isn't responding on port 16004 ().
    My ip isn't responding on port 16005 ().

i tryed cccam restar/reboot/stop/start but still not working on port 16001 but oscam on port 15000 (change port) are working perfekt :/
    i have no ider whats wrong

Are you certain cccam is running? How did you stop/start cccam and what messages did you get? Also, why are you so intent on using port 16001, Most of the Auto installs will advise you to change all default port numbers as soon as your set up. Try 16987 or anything else in the User Port Range..

System Port Range
    0-1023
    User Port Range
    1024-49151
    Dynamic and/or Private Port Range
    49152–65535

So just Change this line in your cccam.cfg:
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16987

& then in your browser:
    192.168.X.X:16987

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• do i only have to change it in cccam.cfg ?
    - i just thing if std port not work why shut other ports work ?

i typped cccam start
    idler already found, removing old pidfile
    [SCRIPT] start: CCcam Server

• Change the port in your cfg file to 16987 save it and restart your server my friend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!