CCcam isues

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,261 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• so obviously the CCam isnt running ..you need to retrace your steps with attributes (chmod 755 except for the actual .cfg file at 644) and other steps you have taken,,
    it doesnt make sense that you have tried all these suggestions and its still not working..
    I would start from scratch all over again but thats just me.. just look at how long you have been trying to open a port!!

• i think there is a problem with cccam , couse when i ask utorrent to use port 16001 its open same with 16987
    but when i type in cccam start on server it says its startet but i am not sure whats wrong ?

• I find my problem after a port check i find out that 2650 was reserved for another program
    - and a big thanks for Andy Ray that helped me all the way to succed my projekt :) ..

• Yipeeeeeeee! Glad your sorted!

:thumbsup:

Good Job to Andy Ray for persevering and getting you up and running! That's what its all about!!!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!