CCcam and ubuntu

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 804 times. The last Post () by turner123.

• The ccam.cfg that is provided with the auto installer has an nline for connection to oscam.

Do I need to add any other parameters...

Jusy got to set port forwarding up and then im good to go (i hope)...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• You do need the nline as i take it you are using oscam as reader and cccam as server
    just the settings on the CCcam.cfg like user pass etc etc change them to how you like and ports to suit you then just forward them in the router

The only other parameters you need is when you start adding peers/clients etc
    A guide on here shows you all thats needed to get you on your way :)

i did use the CCcam/oscam but tried oscam as server/reader and found it suited me :)

• Turner I am using Oscam as server/reader but I'm having client drop out issues now, was considering using cccam to share now. Have you had any issues with Oscam on its own?

• You do need the nline as i take it you are using oscam as reader and cccam as server
    just the settings on the CCcam.cfg like user pass etc etc change them to how you like and ports to suit you then just forward them in the router

The only other parameters you need is when you start adding peers/clients etc
    A guide on here shows you all thats needed to get you on your way :)

i did use the CCcam/oscam but tried oscam as server/reader and found it suited me :)

I know how to add f/c/n lines just didn't know if I needed to add any other settings.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I know how to add f/c/n lines just didn't know if I needed to add any other settings.

Well then all good :) i never knew buddy :)

hope you got it sorted banny

AfyB no pal i dont get client drop out i have read your threads, you should post your configs and we can help you out as they hold the key to it all :)

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!