some openbox technical drawings

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,700 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Some tech files for anyone interested in reversing/understanding the firmware/hardware side of things,
    i have some more so will update when i get the chance

File removed

• Nelly113,

I admire the fact that you wish to add input the forum....Thumbs up for that!

But Please make an Introduction first......much appreciated!

:mrgmx:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• File name: openbox technical drawings.rar
    Detection ratio: 7 / 42

TR/Dropper.Gen
    Exploit.RTL-RAR.Gen
    Trojan.DownLoader6.28221
    Gen:Variant.Barys.120
    Exploit.RTL-RAR.Gen
    a variant of MSIL/Injector.AIC
    Exploit.RTL-RAR.Gen

2 .jpg files in this which are actually

1. ALi M3602 Board from*gpj.scr

True file type: DOS/Windows executable (application/x-ms-dos-executable)

File size 2.2mb

2. ALi M3602 chip from*gpj.scr

DOS/Windows executable (application/x-ms-dos-executable)

File size 6.3mb

Adding input me f'n arse, get rid of him.

• My AVG didn’t pick it & it’s usually over sensitive. I also tried to open it with Autocad, now I have to do the mother of all scans with over 12TB of connected equipment.. If this turns up something, I have to agree with lfc4ever, get him out of here!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• SHA256: 1c57946ff6e046b00e6add160b7367b463b2c372e9636131c8bbcfd66c67fc14
    File name: openbox technical drawings.rar
    Detection ratio: 7 / 42

Code
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/1c57946ff6e046b00e6add160b7367b463b2c372e9636131c8bbcfd66c67fc14/analysis/

File removed & user banned

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!