New genuine Vu+ Duo - motor issue but not on satfinder

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,149 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Lo there.

New genuine Duo arrived safe and sound and preloaded with latest BH image.

All setup and working. USALS setup for Technomate 2600 and in satfinder it sees the sats that my prev box will see.
    Great.

With Catseyes multi sat bouquet load I am struggling though.
    When I change from 28.2E favourites to say Hotbird favourites, or whatever, and pick a channel I get the flashing motor moving, but it does not move the dish.

I have to go through the menu, into satfinder - select the sat I need then go back to the EPG.
    Then I can view the channel on the other Sat.

Is there fix or better workaround for this, as its a bit of a faff???

MD

• Can i ask why your only using favorites is there not a standard list of channels in services for every satellite also i assume you have set your long and lat in your tuner setup

• Not sure what you mean here mate.

I have loaded the "Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 06.07.2012" bouquet, which provides a list of different satellite favourite lists.
    So I can move between different sat channels by selecting a different favourite list and selecting the new channel, e.g 19.2 Eurosport Deutsch. is one one favourite list within the bouquet and the BBC is on a 28.2E favourite list

Yes, long and Lat is right - as per dishpointer.
    I assume USALS must be setup right as satfinder moves to the correct place when I pick a diff satellite?????

• I too had this problem I easily solved it by putting up a "whistler" :

I never got it to automatically search + find and i tried every single form ,simple,expert, toneburst, etcetc...
    can´t try it now as the motor is KO and I took the "whistler" down air traffic became too heavy to bare round these parts!!!

• I too had this problem I easily solved it by putting up a "whistler" :

I never got it to automatically search + find and i tried every single form ,simple,expert, toneburst, etcetc...
    can´t try it now as the motor is KO and I took the "whistler" down air traffic became too heavy to bare round these parts!!!

any excuse to put up that pic!! lol ;)

• An option is to goto satfinder in the menu and select the GOTO '0' function and then try again from scratch, if you do fancy going up on the ladders then there is a small pinhole in the TM2600 motor where the plastic cover is for the LED the motor can be reset from this point and it will rewrite the satellite table already stored in the motor back to default

• An option is to goto satfinder in the menu and select the GOTO '0' function and then try again from scratch, if you do fancy going up on the ladders then there is a small pinhole in the TM2600 motor where the plastic cover is for the LED the motor can be reset from this point and it will rewrite the satellite table already stored in the motor back to default

I have done this a good few times but never succeeded with the UNO ..although it worked perfectly everytime with the DM500+s..

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!