openbox f3

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 726 times. The last Post () by AfyB.

• Openbox x3 or ***box f3 mate although both are the same just with the front panel different!

IMO

To start with the x3/f3 have got faster processors then previous versions so there has been a marked improvement in response times e.t.c

I haven't used S10 but upgraded from S12 as the x3/f3 have more component attachments on the back!

The UI is better (just) black BG is niceer then previous...and theres a weather plugin Whoop Whoop!

In all mate probably the best of the brand so far....only drawback was USB attachment on the front....so if you use a wifi dongle that will take
    that up :(

EPG isn't good either although i think this is UK 5ky related...the box can do a 7day epg so it says lol!

If you want a basic box then yeah....but for the extra few pounds a E2 box would be better...more to play with!

PS:I wouldn't necessarily say there the same.....based on same model but diff UI, faster processor and different design....much like a New Car and a 5 year old one....yes there cars but the newer should be better! In theory anyway's! lol

and Yes you just add the line through the Cam setup section as per normal!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• There is an Openbox X3 and ***box F3

Both the same just different branding and different front

Openbox

5lybox

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I use the F3 quite a bit, It's a nice little box, I recommend this most clients as it's cheap and also it does 1080p as a pose to 1080i... if you simply want it for viewing, go for it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!