cs studio help

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,632 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi guys. Can somebody help. I have installed cs studio on my pc. have put in dreambox 800hd ip and wep info etc.. but cant get it to work. just hangs etc. am trying to see lines etc. What am I doing wrong.

cheers

• I can yes.. and press add.. then close the program.. re start it.. and nothing. Just constand circle turning.. as in the program hangs.. have 16001 open in the router for dreambox ip address etc..

• Let it run for a short while even when it appears it has hung, I Get the same with dreamstream e2.

If you put the http://dreamboxip:16001 in your web browser, what do happens?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• If I put the dreamboxip:16001 I get the cccam info page. welcome to cccam server 2.2.1 etc.. but I get same without cs studio from opening an web browser on the pc etc..

• Official Post

First off no ports need to be open for internal operations, so unless you want somebody to see your CCcaminfo page from outside your own network, i would close it for your own security.

Open CS Studio and click the

Enter the Web ip, username, password and port, then click add and restart CS Studio, this info can be found in CCcam.cfg

Code
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001

• No. I only have one N line in there. still no joy. gonna uninstal it and re input prog. see will that change anything. I am trying to get like cccam info php. Check location of servers and local status etc. Had cs studio working on an old laptop few years ago. Cant get it to work on this now. am using windows 7. Would that be a reason maybe. Thanks for all your help lads

• Ive used it on Windows 7, without any problems, but if you want to be sure, right click the shortcut and go to properties then compatibility you can set it to run as administrator and in which compatibility mode you like.

Check your firewall isn't preventing it for any reason and check the tick in thetop right corner is ticked as per my image below, if not click it and see what happens -

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!