BlackHole-1.7.6 linuxsat-support Full UK ready backup by musogeek questions

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,566 times. The last Post () by ekkostar.

• Is it only me who experienced a problem flashing this backup image onto my duo?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Worked first time for me - but lets see what others think! - I have gone back to bh 1.7.3 for now - I don't like eating what I have cooked in case I get food poisioning!

I chose the oscam versioin because there was a problem with the later 7xxx/CCcam.2.1.3 from the tspanel, where it wasn't starting properly, could have waited a bit longer and spent a bit of time getting this to work but I wanted to get the backup out there, so I used that version simply because it worked!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I put it on my usb drive and booted the duo up removed it when requested and it just got stuck on starting. I tried formatting the USB Drive and using a different port, but still without success...

Might try again after, was merely a passing comment more than anything.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I put it on my usb drive and booted the duo up removed it when requested and it just got stuck on starting. I tried formatting the USB Drive and using a different port, but still without success...

Might try again after, was merely a passing comment more than anything.

This is what happens with these latest images on clone duo/solo boxes.

• This is what happens with these latest images on clone duo/solo boxes.

Mrgmx had similar issues with latest vix going onto a clone ? Not sure if there was a fix found or not ? i'm sure he'll be along to comment in due course ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• From what I have read as of late it's the new drivers vu released and they are used in the new images of vix and bh, vix team have said they don't support clones and will not release a fix and said basically Ferrari may encorparate a fix but that's down to them, suppose its just a waiting game as and when it happens if it does :-(

• I've got a Duo coming next week and like the bh images so 1 question about this image
    Do you need to update the bootloader before flashing this one ?
    Thanks

• Just to be on the safe side buddy it would be better to update the bootloader before flashing on the latest BH image,it wont do the duo any harm if the latest version has already been installed.

Everything you need to do it is in the thread attached below.

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…69-duo-cfe-rev-3-0-a.html

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!