VU+ Duo not receiving channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 468 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Hi I could not think what to put as the title of this but I have a very strange situation. I have many happy customers all using Duo's I am based in Spain on the Costa del Sol and had no problems until this weird rogue customer as you could say. If I normally do a channel search on 28.2E I get about 1,000 channels, but at his house I get say 400. The box has been configured at home and works fine but he cannot get the channels. He lives in a community with a community dish so I asked him to get the TV maintenance company to find what the fault was. NO FAULT they said. I took another working box down and same thing, no channels not even *** News. The thing is if he plugs a *** box in he gets the channels and the same with a freeview box.

Beats me anybody got any ideas?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!