Card to Client/Peer ratio

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,359 times. The last Post () by seamouse.

• so let me get this right

if i have 2 sly cards and i share that to 5 users, will should be ok, then if 1 has sly it we can all see that, and if one has polish we all can see that fine?

so peers are users, shares are who i`m getting it off? yeah i have to learn on re shares. As my gf`s bro has 3 people in his house and wants them all to have everything, do they get diff c lines or just 1 code to one and let that re share?

• That would depend on the setup their end

Peers - people you share with and they share back
    shares are the actual channels

1 box = 1 line, except if its a twin tuner (or more) and needs two

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Giving re-shares is a sure way to overload and damage your cards
    For an example if you give a re-share to 3 guys and each of them has 10 other guys they share with then there is a possibility that your card could have 30 viewing at the same time, now that's simple maths
    Imagine giving a re-share to 10 guys and some of them could have 30 plus clients, Im sorry but I've said it before cardsharing was not designed for that, it should be a share for a share, no re-share, protect your card and yourself.

yup agree wit u sync
    once i tested at dm 800 on cccam at no reshare i add 100 peers and my card not freez when i cross 120 peers sk y uk start freez at cccam.
    but if i run card sk y uk n oscam thn add 2 nlines in 2 cccam.cfgs i add over 160 peers for test with no_reshare and same one card not freez.
    we can add more peers but all it depend on our system setup settings friends.
    i m new on csp nd got my prob solve becauz of u sync and dm800pvr

• Two points, to make -

As has been said several times, this is where the trust (the most important security) factor comes in.

and not because of this thread in particular, but because of the need to clarify our position every now and then -

The staff of this forum, do not promote card sharing, this site is merely to provide information to hobbyist, how you use (or misuse) that information is down to you as an individual and is done so at your own risk.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• ok well this is the network iz will need:

sorry for the bad lay out:

server with 2 sly cards this is networked to my et9200 ( called local? )

i share both cards group 1,2

my gf, her brother and house mates can view the channels so thats 6 peers? should be faultless as 2 cards?

now one of the house mates has a et9200, he will put a sly it in his box, this should then share to every one by using cccam
    my gf on a medialink black panther will share the polish card to every one

if the 2 cards dont work well, i will then move to my server, would that be ok? 4 readers on a server?

cheers

ps

the thing i dont get is when people ask for shares, ie, they need a channel you have and swop for something they have , is that ok?

Giving re-shares is a sure way to overload and damage your cards
    For an example if you give a re-share to 3 guys and each of them has 10 other guys they share with then there is a possibility that your card could have 30 viewing at the same time, now that's simple maths
    Imagine giving a re-share to 10 guys and some of them could have 30 plus clients, Im sorry but I've said it before cardsharing was not designed for that, it should be a share for a share, no re-share, protect your card and yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with a cccam/oscam server setup, you need to get 1 re-share just to be able to view a channel on a peers card because you lose 1 hop with the N:Line.
    I have to get 1 Re-share off all my peers or else the share is useless to me.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i could not say mate, my gf and her brother are watching ok from my pc and I, and faultless

the above a little over head what you wrote lol but then again im still learning settings

btw, i re posted to my server going to sleep, if you can help?

• add keepalive = 1 in config below newcamdkey
    @seamouse yes u can move 4 cards to one pc. just make 4 readers accounts and also add there 4 groups eg 1,2,3,4

also in config put 4 port numbers with ident for 4 readers. then n user accounts add them groupwise
    example user1 pass1 ident = 0963 and group = 1 etc...

if u wana giv other user *** italia then add

user2 pass2 group =2 ident = 09cd

remember da group u given n reader add same group n user accounts which share u wana giv them to user

• That would depend on the setup their end

Peers - people you share with and they share back
    shares are the actual channels

1 box = 1 line, except if its a twin tuner (or more) and needs two

on my et9200, as it is twin tuner i have always been given just one line?

so as your post i set up a recording on tuner 2 and gave myself 2 lines

c: 192.168.0.106 14001 xtrend password
    c: 192.168.0.106 14001 xtrend2 password1

in oscam its just picked me up as one user and in the Current Channel goes from one im watching to the other im recording??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!