Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 151,257 times. The last Post () by master G.

• OK m8, no problem... What happens when you type:

Code
    sudo /usr/local/bin/oscam –b

Now check your webif to see if it loads..

otherwise, try this...

STEP1 - Find the IP address of the computer you are trying to access the oscam webif from

To find out internal IP address from windows7, click start, type cmd, then type:

Code
    ipconfig /all

at the command prompt
    Scroll down through the info until you find your adapter (if your wired, it will be the first "Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection", In there you will find your internal IP Address..

A Regular internal IP address is something like 192.168.1.**

STEP2 - check if your IP Address is allowed in oscam

Go to oscam.conf on your server..
    Look for this line in the [webif] Section

Code
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0-192.168.254.254

make sure the IP Address you located in Step 1 above falls within this Range..

If not, edit the line as shown below:

Code
    httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

I hope this sorts out your problem m8

good luck

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• hi m8s,
    I really want to thank thatfellow for the comprehensive post,I have installed my Ubuntu server but facing little problems
    when i log into oscam webinfo the status says card ok(no entitlements) when i click on readers i can see the entitlements with card serial and ATR
    when i log into cccam webinfo and i click on clients i see the account details but no info about card or shares
    i put fline like this in CCcam.cfg F:test account 1 0 1{0:0:2} and this is the corresponding C:line in my orton x403p C:linuxsat.no-ip.org 27000 test account
    am sure my port is open because i checked in ubuntu server and its opened,I also activated the dns domain in my router
    when i put the cline into the orton,it says log in ok,but no pictures,i even put the card into the provider box to update the card for close to 15 mins but channels do not clear,my caid is 0604:0000000
    I really dont know what to do now,m8s pls point me out in the right direction
    thank you

• Im sorry m8, I cannot help you troubleshoot that card because I only use 0963 but i see you posted here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…hannels-not-clearing.html

Give CapNCooK the info he has requested and you will be in good hands. Good luck m8

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi m8s
    am happy to say that I have been ableto setup my card to work with my Ubuntu server,thanks toeverybody,but I'm having very little challenges
    I have set an N line to connect myDm800se with my server to share locally,which means I can seepictures
    N: 192.168.1.101 10000 user pass 01 0203 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    but I want to connect to my serverexternally from a friends house using Cccam ie Cline
    C:nobody.no-ip.org 27000 user pass
    I have not been able to setup a dnsupdater in my server following Ten belows tutorial,because the set ofdns updaters doesn't have no-ip.com in the list,i therefore setup thedns updater in my router with my no-ip.com account and it saysconnected,i dont really know if its advisable to do that with therouter and how do I know if its really working,I also tried to get adomain name with dyndns.com but I was asked to put my visa/creditcard number before I could do that,i dont know if its really free
    I have port forwarded the ports 27000and 10000 in my router but when I go to canyouseeme.org it says Icouldnt see your service on **.**.**.** on port 27000 an 10000.Myrouter is TP-LINK TL-MR 3420,when I log into the router I go to portforwarding,then virtual servers,I have the following
    service port...27000.......
    ip address ….192.168.1.101.....
    protocol.........all,TCP,UDP whichone is right
    status..............enabled..........
    common serviceport.....DNS<FTP<GOPHER<HTTP<NNTP<POP3<PPTP<SMTP<SOCK<TELNET
    and OTHER which one do I choose
    then finally since oscam is reading thecard and wanting to share with Cccam is it necessary for a client toupdate my card or oscam can do just that,because this is what Iintend to do
    F: bawa saba 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 }
    m8s,i really need your help to finishthis project
    thanks

am happy to say that I have been ableto setup my card to work with my Ubuntu server,thanks toeverybody,but I'm having very little challenges
    I have set an N line to connect myDm800se with my server to share locally,which means I can seepictures
    N: 192.168.1.101 10000 user pass 01 0203 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I'm sure this is just a typo, but there are 3 Things that might be wrong with this N:Line
    1.. add the space between 0203 in N:Line.
    2.. add the 256 to the end.
    3.. If cccam & oscam are on the same server, There is no need to use IP address, Just use internal IP Address, i.e. 127.0.0.1

So your updated line should look like this:

Code
    N: 127.0.0.1 10000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

I have not been able to setup a dnsupdater in my server following Ten belows tutorial,because the set ofdns updaters doesn't have no-ip.com in the list,i therefore setup thedns updater in my router with my no-ip.com account and it saysconnected,i dont really know if its advisable to do that with therouter and how do I know if its really working,I also tried to get adomain name with dyndns.com but I was asked to put my visa/creditcard number before I could do that,i dont know if its really free

this is most likely your problem, If you do not have a dnsupdater running, your dns means nothing... I am not familiar with no-ip.com, I use dyndns.com. Personally I paid the $20 for the year but I know if you sign up for the 1 month trial and cancel before the month is out, you get to keep 1 dns address... The only drawback to the Free option is that you have to log into the dyndns website once a month to stop your account being deleted.. Once you have a dyndns account, your dnsupdater on ubuntu will just ask for your user/password & let you select the dns that you want to update with your external IP address..

I have port forwarded the ports 27000and 10000 in my router but when I go to canyouseeme.org it says Icouldnt see your service on **.**.**.** on port 27000 an 10000.Myrouter is TP-LINK TL-MR 3420,when I log into the router I go to portforwarding,then virtual servers,I have the following
    service port...27000.......
    ip address ….192.168.1.101.....
    protocol.........all,TCP,UDP whichone is right
    status..............enabled..........

That all looks fine to me... you only need to forward TCP but (all) is fine, It will just mean that udp traffic is also forwarded.....
    Just 1 thing, Have you made your server IP address (192.168.1.101) a static IP address within your router? If not, your server IP address might be changing on reboot & therefor dyndns updater is useless..

then finally since oscam is reading thecard and wanting to share with Cccam is it necessary for a client toupdate my card or oscam can do just that,because this is what Iintend to do
    F: bawa saba 0 0 1 { 0:0:1 }
    m8s,i really need your help to finishthis project
    thanks

Never let a client update your card.. If you have all the settings correct in oscam to update entitlements.. You can put in a cline for your local box's with no security.
    for example...

Code
    F: bawa saba

This will allow your card to be updated from your local box's only.. I also have no security on family members f:lines so I have 3 internal box's & 3 Family Members that i can update entitlements from..

Hope this helps, Good luck m8

• @ thatfellow thanks for this tutorial, I'm new in this great forum, I created account like 3 months ago but the things needed to be able to create a server was not set, Right now it's left with card or which i'm expecting it next week, I followed this your tutorial Cardsharing Server Setup... and bought a TBS6981 PCI-E DVB-S2 Dual Tuner TV card and a Argolis Smargo Triple Reader With 3 USB Smartcard Readers, I want to set everything so when the card comes i will be 90% ready to go, But the problem is i'm not a linux/ubuntu user this is my first time of installing some but it seems i made a mistake because all i see is the terminal even after login, Please i want to know if i can use the desktop version to create a server, Because I'm not familiar with that codding......Thanks

• Official Post

thanks for the guide thatfellow, could you explain how to change the CCcam version to say 2.1.4?

Simply replace the CCcam binary file in /usr/local/bin (it needs to be named exactly as the current version so the scripts can run)
    Set permissions as executable (chmod 755) and reboot, job done.

• I've not yet try'd cccam 2.1.4, but for some reason the server stops for minute then restarts cccam I can see oecam still running ok I see this in the logs

Couldn't find CCcam.x86_64 running. Restarting server-binary

@ thatfellow thanks for this tutorial, I'm new in this great forum, I created account like 3 months ago but the things needed to be able to create a server was not set, Right now it's left with card or which i'm expecting it next week, I followed this your tutorial Cardsharing Server Setup... and bought a TBS6981 PCI-E DVB-S2 Dual Tuner TV card and a Argolis Smargo Triple Reader With 3 USB Smartcard Readers, I want to set everything so when the card comes i will be 90% ready to go, But the problem is i'm not a linux/ubuntu user this is my first time of installing some but it seems i made a mistake because all i see is the terminal even after login, Please i want to know if i can use the desktop version to create a server, Because I'm not familiar with that codding......Thanks

Yeah this is the server version m8... All you will ever see is the Terminal window.. You can use WinSCP to log in also, that way you will have a more familiar file explorer view for chopping & changing & editing files... I had no clue about linux 6 months ago but after about 2 weeks I picked up all the basic commands needed to run a server from terminal... I have gathered them altogether here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…oscam-cccam-commands.html

Good luck m8 whatever you end up doing..

I've not yet try'd cccam 2.1.4, but for some reason the server stops for minute then restarts cccam I can see oecam still running ok I see this in the logs

As Ten Suggested above, you will have to name the new cccam binary to CCcam.x86_64 for all the scripts to work... It looks like the cccam check script cant find the file CCcam.x86_64 at the location It is supposed to be at.. Double check that it is there & named proberly & that you have run:

Code
    chmod 755 /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86_64

I've not yet try'd cccam 2.1.4, but for some reason the server stops for minute then restarts cccam I can see oecam still running ok I see this in the logs

Are you sure you have a x64 machine? Maybe your server is only 32 bit? If so, download the files from post #13 of this thread & use the CCcam.x86_64 from that archive...

Also m8, why are you updating cccam to 2.1.4? As far as I know you will lose hop's if you go above 2.1.3

• hi, can i say a big thanks to thatfellow for the tutorial, i have virtually zero knowledge of linux but with the help of your tutorial and a few late nights i am nearly up and running.
    the only problem i had on the install was that my router wouldn't seem to hold onto a static ip for my pc, so i set the static ip in ubuntu, after i did this i wasn't able to log into ubuntu with putty or winscp, i overcame this by reinstalling ssh "sudo apt-get install openssh-server openssh-client ", and then everything was fine (hope this helps as i've seen a few posts about this problem)
    as i said i'm nearly there, i have a smargo reader and s**y uk card, you will have to excuse my ignorance but to get this all working with oscam/cccam do i copy and paste a s**y uk working config into the relevant oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user and then reboot the server.
    if so i have done this and added an internal line in cccam which now connects to an internal box but the s*y sub channels aren't clearing, any help would be appreciated

• Official Post

hi, can i say a big thanks to thatfellow for the tutorial, i have virtually zero knowledge of linux but with the help of your tutorial and a few late nights i am nearly up and running.
    the only problem i had on the install was that my router wouldn't seem to hold onto a static ip for my pc, so i set the static ip in ubuntu, after i did this i wasn't able to log into ubuntu with putty or winscp, i overcame this by reinstalling ssh "sudo apt-get install openssh-server openssh-client ", and then everything was fine (hope this helps as i've seen a few posts about this problem)
    as i said i'm nearly there, i have a smargo reader and s**y uk card, you will have to excuse my ignorance but to get this all working with oscam/cccam do i copy and paste a s**y uk working config into the relevant oscam.conf, oscam.server, oscam.user and then reboot the server.
    if so i have done this and added an internal line in cccam which now connects to an internal box but the s*y sub channels aren't clearing, any help would be appreciated

Show us your configs & we should be able to show where you going wrong mate.

• ok thanks

oscam.conf
    [global]
    nice = -1
    WaitForCards = 1
    logfile = stdout
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = admin
    httppwd = admin
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0-192.168.254.254
    httprefresh = 15

# protocols
    [newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 10000@0963:000000;
    # replace **** with your CAID

oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = smartreader
    device = 001:002
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357

oscam.user
    [account]
    user = cccam
    pwd = cccam
    group = 1,2
    monlevel = 0
    au = ***uk
    caid = 0963

cccam.cfg
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :admin
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :admin
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY:
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: 127.0.0.1 ***** cccam cccam 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256
    F:share10 bedroom10

• does anybody have a full cccam oscam configs for slyuk that is working with this automated install on a 32-bit system. ive been trying to get this working for a long time and can't seem to get it working, iv'e tried numerous configs fom this site and other sites, ive spent months reading and trying different installs and don't want to give up now as this is the closest iv'e been.
    the configs i have now seem to be the closest with the channels showing in cccam but none are clearing, but i think it would be best to use configs that someone has working on this install without any problems, ive included my current configs and logs, any help would be a godsend, ive'e just spent another 8 hours solid without getting anywhere and getting so close to calling it a day :-(

oscam conf
    [global]
    logfile = /var/local/oscam.log
    cachedelay = 120
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 0
    saveinithistory = 1

[newcamd]
    port = 10000@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    allowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = admin
    httppwd = admin
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255

oscam serv
    [reader]
    label = smargo
    protocol = smartreader
    device = 001:002
    enable = 1
    caid = 0963
    boxid = xxxxxxxx #( not needed as oscam can read *** uk boxid )
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 600
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    lb_weight = 100
    ecmwhitelist = 0963@000000:3E,4E,4F,42,44,45,47,53,54,61,6A,6B,6D ,6E,6F,62, 67,68,69,7A,7C,7D,7E,71,72,73,77,78,79,80,8B

oscam user

[account]
    user = cccam
    pwd = cccam
    uniq = 2
    monlevel = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    au = ***uk
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0

cccam conf
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :admin
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :admin
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :dreambox
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY:
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/usb1 6800000
    #SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB1 smartreader+

N: 127.0.0.1 10000 cccam cccam 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    F:share10 bedroom10

oscam log
    > OSCam << cardserver started at Fri Dec 7 20:47:51 2012
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s >> OSCam << cardserver started, version 1.20-unstable_svn, build #7209 (i686-linux-gnu-ssl-libusb-pcsc)
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s version=1.20-unstable_svn, build #7209, system=i686-linux-gnu-ssl-libusb-pcsc, nice=-1
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s client max. idle=120 sec, debug level=0, filter_sensitive=1
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s max. logsize=unlimited, loghistorysize=4096 bytes
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s client timeout=5000 ms, fallback timeout=2500 ms, cache delay=120 ms
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s Cannot open file "/usr/local/etc/oscam.services" (errno=2 No such file or directory)
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s userdb reloaded: 1 accounts loaded, 0 expired, 0 disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s signal handling initialized (type=sysv)
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open file "/usr/local/etc/oscam.srvid" (err=2 No such file or directory), no service-id's loaded
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open file "/usr/local/etc/oscam.tiers" (err=2 No such file or directory), no tier-id's loaded
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open file "/usr/local/etc/oscam.provid" (err=2 No such file or directory), no provids's loaded
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open file "/usr/local/etc/oscam.ird" (errno=2 No such file or directory) i***** guessing not loaded
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open whitelist file /usr/local/etc/oscam.whitelist
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s can't open cacheex-matcher file /usr/local/etc/oscam.cacheex
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s Starting listener 0
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s monitor: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s camd35: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s cs378x: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s newcamd: initialized (fd=5, port=10000, crypted)
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s -> CAID: 0963 PROVID: 000000
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s pandora: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s csp: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s radegast: disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s starting thread http
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s http thread started
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s starting thread reader check
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s reader check thread started
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s starting thread check
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s check thread started
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s smargo [smartreader] creating thread for device 001:002
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s loadbalancer: can't read from file /tmp/.oscam/stat
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 0 s waiting for local card init
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 8DBC610 r smargo [smartreader] Using 0x82 as endpoint for smartreader hardware detection
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 8DBC610 r Found smartreader device 001:002
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 8DBE058 h HTTP Server listening on port 8888
    7/12/2012 20:47:51 8DBC610 r smargo [smartreader] Reader initialized (device=001:002, detect=cd, mhz=600, cardmhz=600)
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 0 s init for all local cards done
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 0 s anti cascading disabled
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 8DC1990 c client connected to 10000 port
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 8DC1990 c encrypted newcamd:10000-client 127.0.0.1 granted (cccam, au=off)
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 8DC1990 c user cccam authenticated successfully (CCcam)
    7/12/2012 20:47:53 8DC1990 c AU disabled for user cccam
    7/12/2012 20:48:59 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F12/44:0543): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:03 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F15/7D:C0F3): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:10 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F1A/7D:602B): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:19 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F1A/7D:8A29): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:26 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F1A/7D:748E): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:30 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:50C5): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:34 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:1147): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:43 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:B684): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:50 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:CF37): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:49:59 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:5765): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:06 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:5EE6): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:15 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:A9F5): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:22 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:B136): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:31 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:1680): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:39 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:DE99): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:47 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:C06F): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:50:54 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:3872): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:51:03 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:D972): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:51:11 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:FDF6): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:51:19 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:96BC): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)
    7/12/2012 20:51:27 8DC1990 c cccam (0963&000000/0000/0F0D/7D:6E82): rejected group (120 ms) (0/0/0/0) (no matching reader)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!