Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 151,121 times. The last Post () by master G.

• how much overclocking is possible on these cards readers? OMNIKEY CardMan 3021
    it is possible to get even lower ecm time without destroying cards?

Do these settings currently in oscam:

[reader]
    label = conax
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    autospeed = 0
    caid = 0B00
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    ident = 0B00:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

[reader]
    label = nds
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 1
    autospeed = 0
    caid = 093E
    boxid = xxxxxxxx
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    ident = 093E:000000
    group = 2
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1

Overclocking OMNIKEY CardMan 3021 USB on ubuntu.
    how much overclocking is possible on these cards readers? OMNIKEY CardMan 3021
    it is possible to get even lower ecm time without destroying cards?

Do these settings currently in oscam:

Cardman 3021 cant be overclocked m8
    So this will surfice..

Also m8, not familiar with the conax card but you are blocking unique EMMs, is that correct?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 6 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Cardman 3021 cant be overclocked m8
    So this will surfice..

Also m8, not familiar with the conax card but you are blocking unique EMMs, is that correct?

Shared is the emm you are after with conax cards so that is correct mate...

hacked as said by thatfellow omnikeys run at 5mz so if anyone is going to set card mhz to anything with omnikeys it should be set at = 500

If you really want to overclock your card to say 6mhz then i would recommend an ftdi reader...tbh tho omnikey readers are great and your omnikey is already overclocking your card so no real need to buy another reader.

Below is my reader for a conax card...the emmcache i am using is required for the particular caid i am sharing so you might want to try that too

[reader]
    label = npoland
    description = npoland
    protocol = mouse
    device = /dev/ttyUSB0
    pincode = 1234
    services = !orf,!***_link,npoland
    cacheex_allow_request = 0
    caid = 0B01
    rsakey = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ecmwhitelist = 0B01:6C,76
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    ident = 0B01:000000
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,-1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-s = 1
    auprovid = 000B01

my conax card needs no unique emm.
    The card is updated only with shared emm.

setting emmcache = 1,3, -1, I have not tried. Have always used emmcache = 1,3.2 for Viasat and Canal Digital, and can of course try your example.
    My main problem is really that ecm time varies widely, even on a local user on my network. ecm time may vary from 200ms to 1500ms. But maybe it should be so in oscam?

• my conax card needs no unique emm.
    The card is updated only with shared emm.

setting emmcache = 1,3, -1, I have not tried. Have always used emmcache = 1,3.2 for Viasat and Canal Digital, and can of course try your example.
    My main problem is really that ecm time varies widely, even on a local user on my network. ecm time may vary from 200ms to 1500ms. But maybe it should be so in oscam?

emmcache is really only for updating emms so thats just a suggestion for future updating of your conax cards entitlements... varying ecm times with conax cards does happen..i seen mine go up and down like a barmaids knickers but it is never a problem freezing wise...i am not sure if canal are upto something mind you....

Viasat is ofcourse nds...in an earlier post i spotted you were not blocking global..not an immediate issue but are you experiencing high ecm times with this card too?

As a test run your problem card/s in a linux box to determine whether you have server issues or not.

Edited once, last by Mee®kat ().

• Hi Great Guide especially for a newbie like me but unfortunately help is needed Have completed Ubuntu install and CCcam and oscam but when I put my servers ip address in internet explorer I was just get connecting message just had an update on windows to IE 11 and now it just shows bing results ???
    Thanks

Hi Great Guide especially for a newbie like me but unfortunately help is needed Have completed Ubuntu install and CCcam and oscam but when I put my servers ip address in internet explorer I was just get connecting message just had an update on windows to IE 11 and now it just shows bing results ???
    Thanks

You will need to use:
    ip_address:webif_port_no

e.g.
    192.168.1.100:8888

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• newbie need a bit of help, (great tutorial easy to follow) have the server up and running with a infnity usb phoenic with a uk sly white card.
    smartcard clock frequency is set to 3570000. it working and have tested on a dreambox but entertainment channels work but movies are still locked out,
    is it sly stopping it at there end or do i need to update oscam or cccam. all help willl be great thx's guys,,,,,,,,, #80)

• Thanks : I was putting IP address:8888 in as well as :16001 but still nothing downloaded chrome and Mozilla and it's fine in both browsers must have been a Internet explorer thing.

Dave

• hi i installed all works but then after a minute or so all freezes up then comes back on again then freezes up again is it because the oscam is unstable? anyhelp welcome on this the channel does show but then scrambles then comes back on for a minute or so then scrambles again

hi i installed all works but then after a minute or so all freezes up then comes back on again then freezes up again is it because the oscam is unstable? anyhelp welcome on this the channel does show but then scrambles then comes back on for a minute or so then scrambles again

No, nothing to do with oscam unstable build. All current oscam builds are marked unstable.. Can you post oscam log for this period please...

• I tried to install oscam in ubuntu server 14.04lts, but I can not.
    of me always error.

Anyone know what to do to resolve this and get osacm in ubuntu 14.04lts

thanks

• 2014-03-25 - cccam-oscam Ubuntu x32-x64 (1).rar trying to do a frsh install i am not getting the two files only getting this one any ideas

Ignore tweet zip vanished

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!