Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 151,035 times. The last Post () by master G.

• iv installed it everything went fine untill i goto the remote login it refuses to let me login as root from a terminal usinf winscp as root even though password is right comes up with invalid password iv tried everything works from the ermincal its self

• Official Post

iv installed it everything went fine untill i goto the remote login it refuses to let me login as root from a terminal usinf winscp as root even though password is right comes up with invalid password iv tried everything works from the ermincal its self

Enable Root Access To Your New Ubuntu Server

• Hello guys, i try install this scrypt, and i think i have done it ok, but in the end i got a bunch of " is missing "dpkg-query: no packages found matching libc6-dev
    libc6-dev ... is missing "

its normal ??

im using ubunto 13.04 server 64 bits.

tks in advance.

here the link http://pastebin.com/Gky4nkRh for the installation log

• ThatFellow and MasterG i applaud the level of support you provide for this autoscript. best i have seen on any forum

I have a few questions before running it on my new clean built Ubuntu 14.04 x64 desktop build. I currently run a 10.04 x86 cccam server (using origional youknowho script) with smargo and this has run faultless for 3 years but like i said i am upgrading to new hardware, also have an unused omnikey reader hence these questions:

1) please excuse my ignorance, why oscam/cccam server strategy over just cccam later versions without oscam? (is it for faster ecm & opening channels like boxnation?)
    2) putting cccam.cfg clines/fline aside, does your finished installscript work "out of the box" for 0963 uk card? or is additional oscam config required
    3) i understand why u need to use cccam 2.1.3 for Nline256 local trick in oscam, but surely this means a dodgy cline can reshare/steal your local, is that right?
    4) i am presuming omnikey reader support is built in, but how can i test if the reader is operational when plugged in but without a card inserted.
    5) as an alternative to omnikey, does oscam support smargo, ( i have read elsewhere) is doesnt?

sorry for the questions but it will fill in all my gaps before proceeding. great work guys.

• hi, why i get this foult when i want install oscam

root@*************:~# chmod 755 /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh
    root@*************:~# /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh
    -bash: /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh: /bin/sh^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

:linuxsat3:

• if you do chmod +x /tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh
    then sh or ./tmp/CCcamOscamInstall.sh

this how i do it you must most time use ./commander by a *.sh i use most time sh ./*.sh
    example sh ./CCcamOscamInstall.sh

sh = sh --help
    GNU bash, versie 4.3.11(1)-release-(x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)

if you use ./ works too :)

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

• Hi Friends
    I've posted the full CCcamOscam
    * When you want the server IP and port 8888 or 16001 can not connect to server
    On the whole, I disabled the firewall with the following command
    sudo ufw disable
    I still can not connect to the server using port

Please give me tips
    Thanks

• Official Post

Did you try restarting oscam and CCcam in telnet ? Use the following commands, pressing enter after each line..

Code
    killall -9 oscam
    killall -9 cccam_2.1.3
    /usr/local/bin/oscam -b
    /usr/local/bin/cccam_2.1.3 -d
  • hi guys

i have installed the OSCAM/CCcam auto script successfully (big thanks to thatfellow) to my Ubuntu 14.04 x64 server. I have the CCcam config all sorted but having some issues with getting my OmniKey AG CardMan 3121 reader to read my slycard in OSCAM.
    In WebIF/scanUSB i see the reader listed as:
    Bus 004 Device 002: ID 076b:3021 OmniKey AG CardMan 3121
    iProduct 2 Smart Card Reader USB
    iSerial 0

I am using this config in OSCAM.server:
    [reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

not sure why but i am getting these errors in the log output:

2014/10/08 09:45:56 21C62A0 r ***uk [pcsc] IFD: Opening device 0
    2014/10/08 09:45:56 21C62A0 r ***uk [pcsc] IO: PCSC establish context for PCSC pcsc_reader 0
    2014/10/08 09:45:56 21C62A0 r ***uk [pcsc] PCSC failed establish context (8010001d)
    2014/10/08 09:45:56 21C62A0 r ***uk [pcsc] IFD: ERROR: Can't open 0 device
    2014/10/08 09:45:56 21C62A0 r ***uk [pcsc] Cannot open device: 0
    2014/10/08 09:45:57 0 --- Skipped 1 duplicated log lines ---

any advice would be great.

• resolved my omnikey reader issue by running: apt-get install opensc
    not sure why i needed to as i am sure this got installed with the auto script.
    all good and installation on a 14.04 X64 desktop Ubuntu is working great.

• I tried installing this on ubuntu server 14.04.1. During middle of installation I get a bunch of single "y"''s Running down the page and that's it. Did anyone get this, is this normal during installation?

Thanks

• I tried installing this on ubuntu server 14.04.1. During middle of installation I get a bunch of single "y"''s Running down the page and that's it. Did anyone get this, is this normal during installation?

Thanks

Open the script with a editor, and install it manual, from line 149 (apt-get update).......(copy - paste commands from script to terminal}
    Everthing before this line have been installed when you ran the script
    I had exactly the same problem

Edited 2 times, last by parageria ().

• Open the script with a editor, and install it manual, from line 149 (apt-get update).......(copy - paste commands from script to terminal}
    Everthing before this line have been installed when you ran the script
    I had exactly the same problem

Thanks, that did it.

• Really easy script to install thanks. Could anybody please tell me if there is an automatic update or a restart as mine keeps on rebooting/ updating every morning at 6.38am I wouldn't mind that if it didn't log me in multiple time once it restarted. If there vis could someone please tell me how to switch it off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!