multichoice version kappa 5.7 iderto

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 852 times. The last Post () by BRAZZA.

• multichoice version kappa 5.7 iderto

hello it is possible to share this card if yes with systheme have to use tkyou

• there is a Sid Locking issue with these cards ¬
    Have a search using the box @ the top right of the forum _ There are already some vague threads about this card

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Have a look @ this link HERE

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• have searched high + low for info and can only come up with this:

sorry ,but there are only requests for info posts ..
    card has to be paired to original box to activate it and seems cant be shared or even used privately in any other stb..

• tkyou but loock like aboudabi cant share tkyou for your help

• multichoice version kappa 5.7 iderto

hello it is possible to share this card if yes with systheme have to use tkyou

The issue with this card is more than clear during the last months period my friend.
    I suppose from your writings,that you own one of the remaining,non paired or non married as many people call them 5.7 kappa version cards.
    This card can be shared through CCcam or even better OScam but remember that only one sid at a time.This means that if you share the card your clients can see only one channel at a time.If a client requests to view a second channel the card will be locked for a certain period of time and will be auto unlocked after that.
    So either you sid lock it so only one channel can be viewed by you and your peers,or you don`t share it at all and keep it for your personal use with no locks.
    This happened recently when the provider upgraded all cards over the air to patch level 15 establishing this status.
    Regards

• The issue with this card is more than clear during the last months period my friend.
    I suppose from your writings,that you own one of the remaining,non paired or non married as many people call them 5.7 kappa version cards.
    This card can be shared through CCcam or even better OScam but remember that only one sid at a time.This means that if you share the card your clients can see only one channel at a time.If a client requests to view a second channel the card will be locked for a certain period of time and will be auto unlocked after that.
    So either you sid lock it so only one channel can be viewed by you and your peers,or you don`t share it at all and keep it for your personal use with no locks.
    This happened recently when the provider upgraded all cards over the air to patch level 15 establishing this status.
    Regards

Hi folks, any update on this Kappa card please? I have one here and i am trying to share it, for one channel only. It's showing 'connected' in the cccam but no piccy at all. I tried also in my openbox as a newcam server, same thing. No piccy.:very-drunk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!