vu duo possible plugin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by turner123.

• I used to own a blade media 7000s and on that there was a feature that helped align a dish to a selected satellite and it beeped faster when was getting a stronger signal etc

My question is, is there such a pluging/feature like this for the vu duo? As all I needed to do was turn tv up full volume and I could hear it perfect and got my dish spot on :-)

• Im pretty sure there is, but I don't know the name of it, there are also applications for andoid and iphones that provide the same function if that helps?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Im pretty sure there is, but I don't know the name of it, there are also applications for andoid and iphones that provide the same function if that helps?

i have satfinder and dishpointer pro on my iphone 4, iv not found one that beeps? thou, do you know of one that does?

• Enigma Signal meter - Krkadoni edition works with Windows and gives audible signal strength or you can set it to beep.
    Put in your vu duo network settings and use it on a laptop near to your dish.

I found it in the Satdreamgr toolbox Vu+ edition from the tools and addons section here.

• Enigma Signal meter - Krkadoni edition works with Windows and gives audible signal strength or you can set it to beep.
    Put in your vu duo network settings and use it on a laptop near to your dish.

I found it in the Satdreamgr toolbox Vu+ edition from the tools and addons section here.

thats a great piece of software :) and a great reply to conclude my post :)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!