Losing EPG

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,064 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have started losing the EPG when i download the EPG from Rytec ***UK all is OK then a couple of hours later it is gone and i have to download again. I'm using Blackhole V 1.6.6 which has run great for several months, until this last few days.

Any ideas on how to sort this?

Yorky

• Quite a lot of people have had problems these last few days, delete your current epg file and start afresh. The fact you added Rytec is coincidental I think.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• You would have to unistall the new version and then reinstall the old one.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Finally got to the bottom of the problem, it appears the crossepg was not installed correctly. I re-installed crossepg, updated the channel list and now all seems OK.

Thanks for the help.

Yorky

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!