Openbox s16 and cccam

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,201 times. The last Post () by muymuynica.

• Hello

I m newbie here and need some help. Today i configure my openbox s16 enter the cccam server setting via usb. It said connected, but its not working, can someone help me?
    Or i need to install cccam software?? In dreambox 500s we can select which cccam we want to use and then start, is in openbox also those kind of setting?

BR

• First you need to post an introduction thread, then id suggest reading a bit about your receiver.

Hint: (search function top left of page)

If after you have done that you are still unable to resolve your problem, im sure someone will help you.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• First you need to post an introduction thread, then id suggest reading a bit about your receiver.

If after you have done that you are still unable to resolve your problem, im sure someone will help you.

where should i post an introduction thread?

Done

I hope someone will help me with this problem, I cant find any related thread

• Openboxes are Closed Linux so pretty much for viewing purposes only mate!

Cccam will already be installed so that isn't your problem.

Where is the line from?
    Have you set it out in correct format?
    C: ipaddress.or.dyndns.account PortNumber Username Password
    C: linux.sat.info 12345 linux sat

Have you tried to enter line manually? Go to Manage config files and enter Host > Port > Username > Password in the fields provided?

I take it you've restarted Box and connected to Internet?

If your connected and line is active it must be inputed wrong?

Have a look here and report back

http://linuxsat-support.com/op…s9-access-cline-data.html

Older box but principle the same just updated UI

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks for ur reply.

I have entered in correct form as i got from the person and it works in dreambox 500s, he said it will work also in Openbox s16.

I´ll check it again and let u know.

I´ve entered the line in "cccam server settings" is it OK???

• Think its Cccam Plug/Protocol setup!

Then Update files via usb - Have you edited/looked at the Cccam.cfg file??? (for example if you use word or notepad it can mess file up)

you could try Cccam Plug Steup > manage config files and enter line manually?

So you have a dreambox there and it works with that or its been tried on a dreambox somewhere else?

If a box is connecting from you house/network with the line already and you add a line to another box and its not working one of 2 things?

entered line wrong on other box
    if your trying to use 2 boxes and duplicate accounts is disbaled at source? (if so disconnect other box and it should work)

lssdalogo.png

• no no only one box is connected its sure. I´ve to check where i can find ccamplug setup I´ll let u know. Can we install manually ccam plugins?

• No mate.....you cant install anything on these boxes as its closed linux!

You wouldn't need to anyway as i doubt that would be the issue!

It will be in the Network settings bit on the Menu you will see a reference to Cccam setup and Mgcamd setup! Choose Cccam !

Then update via Usb or Manually!

Make sure the line is active/online when finished....if you do it manually think Yellow button is to save!

You will then see it Active/Online!

Restart box and you should be sorted....pretty simple these boxes! lol!

lssdalogo.png

• now i ve checked complete menu of openbox s16 it has different menu as openbox s10, 12 etc. There is only one option "cccam server setting" here i´ve put my cöine in it is connected but nothing happened, can someone confirm who is also using same device?

• Have you scanned the appropriate satellite to find the channels as well?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Rafe,

Are you sorted? or was this in response to Banny's comments?

Are you getting any channels? If No (Check Sat Feed)

If you getting FTA not Premium (Check Internet connection)

If the line says Active when entered and saved and still no joy (check the person that gave you the line)

Pm me or post (omit dns address) the line here to double check thats ok?

I would enter line manually in 'manage config files' and restart and see if that works if not its Internet Connection or Line Problem!

I would doubt it would be a problem with CCcam on box? That's all they do lol! If you try above and still no joy id send box back! But has to be a Line or Internet problem!

Have you personally tried line from DM500 from your location????

lssdalogo.png

• Well it must be the box then mate!

If your connected to Net - Got Sat feed - Got a live line it can only be the box!

You could try flashing with latest firmware to see if that puts it right openboxs16 firmware
    but this is one of the esaiest boxes to connect with so if your sure eveything else is ticked it may be the box im afraid:(

Did you try putting line in manually though manage config files? as opposed to USB?

If yes and no joy try re-flashing box...all i can suggest before sending it back to supplier!

lssdalogo.png

• Yeah i think there has been an update....Alibaba posted the other day!

Probably why i use Mgcamd...but never realised why i choose it lol!! Cheers!

:thumbsup:

lssdalogo.png

• m8 hes asking about the open box s16 not s9 or s11 ...i am having the same f****** problem,,,no one seems to know...i tried manual but no luck...so what the f*************** happening ..>??????

• im having same issues here..... just to clarify cccam does not work on these boxes
    ive tried everything cccam shows line active and connected but no scrambled channels clear.
    im sending it back as the hdmi connection is playing up.
    wish id gone for another s10 as this box seems a lot more stable
    may need to hang of for some new firmware for the s16 to fix the issues.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!