oscam CCcam share problem

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 991 times. The last Post () by AfyB.

• Hi guys i have a problem with my oscam CCcam share i have 15 friends to share with i give each a c line and all works perfect but my problem starts if i try to add just one more they cannot connect to the server i have checked everything is there a limit on dns redirect to my ip i just cant work it out thanks

• Sounds like your setup/card has reached its maximum, although they shouldn't all be hitting your card, what are they sharing with you?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• 4 local ip in the house others share their local card with me but i have no problems viewing channels off their cards and one more person asked to share my local and it wont connect

• This one person, have you tried having someone else connect, when you have the same amount of people connected, perhaps it could be an issue at their end?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i gave my local box to my brother and put in a c line with a a dns and opened a port in his router nothing it just will not connect to the server i have checked all my configs on cccam and oscam but i can see nothing to restrict it

• I had a very similar issue, your oscam.conf need tweeking and you don't need load balancing unless you have peers that you are sharing with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!