how to add clines on eagle box hd800

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,373 times. The last Post () by diallo22589.

• Please don't make multiple posts about the same issue.

Im sorry its late, and there isn't many people on, also the Eagle HD is one of the boxes, I haven't used before, so I have no idea.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• You just learnt one of the lessons, that we all learn, before buying a box do your homework on the support or lack of the box you are thinking to buy has, think about what your going to need to do to get it up and running and see if you can find the files.

Best thing to do is take it from the beginning -

Copy and paste your shares.txt, before doing so remove any personal data, I suspect you haven't got the config file right

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• diallo... what Banny has written is that yuo have bought an eagle box hd 800 without reading all the information about it first ,,,
    as you wrote in your first post,,yuo don´t know how to ............
    Besides this point , You have been given all the necessary information to be able to install CCcam and add a cline in it..
    But obviously you are missing something ,and Banny suggests that you show a copy of your shares.txt (without any personal information)
    and a copy of your CCcam.cfg file(again without any personal info).
    You have been helped with yuor query ,now you just have to follow it to the letter..
    There isn´t much else we can help you with,,you have to help yourself by trying all possiblities out..

• #************************Instruction****************
    #This is the struct to upgrade Newcs & Cccam account
    #1. one line, one account, and all date must be in {}
    #2. the first byte, 'n' means Newcs , 'c' means Cccam 'w' means web harddis 'f' means ftp
    # second byte is Tcp port
    # third byte is the server address
    # fourth byte is the user name
    # fifth byte is password
    # if Newcs account, the last byte is DesKey.
    # each byte divide by ','
    # {n,portnumber,domain.dyndns.org,username,password,01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14}

# {c,portnumber,domain.dyndns.com,username,password}

# {w,0,Server address,user name,password}
    # {f,0021,server address,user name,passwrod}
    # The details above are examples only, they are not valid lines and will not connect you to anything.

save onto USB as a Text Document (.txt)

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• because it's the only way

there is no other

what do you want if you cant have it

i got this stupid box and tried it myself
    and i got it working in 2 mins

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

• what package does he want to use

if nagra he may need

replace.list
    ignore.list
    priority.list

though i cant remember putting these in on this stupid box
    not even sure if they are needed as with normal boxes

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!