CSP or MuiltiCS

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,436 times. The last Post () by voltigegm.

• My setup at the moment is a Debian server with CCcam with one local card attached. I have around 15 servers connected.

I have been looking at CSP lately, and want to give it a go. But coming from CCcam, would my best option to go for MultiCS? Is CSP better?
    Would I need OScam if I went down the CSP route?

• From the configs, ive looked NewCS and CWS Connectors are the preferred way, that is not to say people don't use CCcam, my advice would be look at the code in segments (corresponding container tags, it will help a lot with your understanding). In doing so you will probably build yourself a lot of questions (I did).

You can then lookup CCcam and CSP, see if it is used, or why it is not preferred).

If your ready to use CSP, or MultiCS then you don't really need our help.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• can anyone explain to me please what is a smargo i bought one when i was buying my vuplus duo and its just lying here i haunt a clue what its for or what it does any tips I'm happy to receive thanks in advance

can anyone explain to me please what is a smargo i bought one when i was buying my vuplus duo and its just lying here i haunt a clue what its for or what it does any tips I'm happy to receive thanks in advance

Ha, m8 why would you hijack this thread to talk about a smargo? Use the search box or GOOGLE! Or start your own thread if you are still confused..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• well i guess when you have lived as long as me its ok now again to get a bit confused. anyway i did try a search here in the forum before posting here and i thought a smart person like yourself maybe would point a old fella like me in the right direction and for further information i don't know a ccam from a packet of cigs but im always willing to learmnand I'm sorry if i upset you by posting this here as i say i was not born with the knowledge you where born with

• thank you master g i am sorry for putting it on here i just wanted to know what it was act thanks and your very kind for putting me wise thank you

well i guess when you have lived as long as me its ok now again to get a bit confused. anyway i did try a search here in the forum before posting here and i thought a smart person like yourself maybe would point a old fella like me in the right direction and for further information i don't know a ccam from a packet of cigs but im always willing to learmnand I'm sorry if i upset you by posting this here as i say i was not born with the knowledge you where born with

oopz, now i feel pretty bad m8.. I was only saying that this particular thread was a bit off for Smargo questions.. Not to worry master G has sorted you out.. And furthermore, you have found the best site on the net for sat support & you will find a huge collection of minds only too eager to help you out..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I installed this yesterday on a dual boot but never really had a play around with it!!! got a freaking cold and feel awful :(

TBH it does seem pretty straight forward, just put the file Multicsx86 orx64 in usr/local/bin chmod755, the cfg file into var/etc.....rest is pretty self explanatory

• rogerthis

newcs/csp is a solution that I've been using for quite an while now why?

With 5-6 clients attached to my csp I got around 6-7% cached requests floating steady
    also I have 1 client connected straight to newcs with mgcamd to keep the cards updated works nice
    for me. I never do reboots/restarts on the server it just runs also there is no check scripts running
    because I haven't found that necessarily yet.

multics I've tried it but as it had tad bit higher ecm's i don't use it anymore
    oscam/CCcam I have those installed but as I don't share atm I'm good with the above solution

T90, 800se 1tb, 800s, 600c

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!