Tune Failed on Dm800HD PVR with 3 Dishes on DiSEqC switch A B C and on D i have my motorized dish

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,175 times. The last Post () by saphfire.

• Dear sirs
    This is my first post here and after i done much reading i would like to post my problem ....so i finally find the solution
    I get Tune Failed on my Dm800 HD with newenigma2 img
    I have 3 dishes on switch A B C and on D i have my motorized dish
    many of the channels in all satellite positions giving me Tune failed ....and even if i try to make scan of these satellites i dont get even a single channel
    If im for example on Sly sp 1 and i get this message i have to wait for a min or 2 to get picture

Im sure my configuration is O K
    What else will be apart from BAd Image?
    Regards

• ok,mormaly you cant put motor on disceq d thats min your configuration cant be a,b,c 3 dishs plus d on motors verry conflictive , or you use only your motor or ude disceq d on your dish with motor but only fix dish, in motor is normal whiting the pictures when you change the satelite .

and for the rigth setup a /28.2 b/ 19 est .c 13 est d 7est always up to dowt or dowt to up sorry for my english

• Thanks for the reply rami
    Tried everything ...even direct cable for every single dish without the swich...............
    I beileive is the IMAGE cause in other images is working OK but i HaVE to use the newenigma2 img cause its the only one that streaming plugins are working OK
    Thanks again

• master G

Added the Label DiSEqC Switch Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Tune Failed on my Dm800 HD with newenigma2 img” to “Tune Failed on Dm800HD PVR with 3 Dishes on DiSEqC switch A B C and on D i have my motorized dish”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!