Firmware OPENBOX S9/S10/HDTVS2-500v8/HDTVS2-800v8 Original & Clones 01/08/2012 Beta

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,670 times. The last Post () by jacecko.

• Firmware S9/S10/S11/S12 AnonymouSX: 0481CMT bEtA - 01/08/2012
    Fixed Time-bomb kill clone - remembering that is a Beta version
    * Firmware based S10 yojia 13/11/2011

01 - Enabled AvatarCam
    02 - Password for Network menu (6666) on / off switch
    03 - Password is Cccam / MGccamd (0000)
    04 - Log Servers "Cccam" show and are not Also Can not backup the data to the file. "Will be copied empty"
    05 - Log Servers "MGCcamd" are not shown.
    06 - S10 Menu Already in the top, now Also in S9.
    07 - Channel list with three columns
    08 - Favorites not navigate with the arrow over the control Left / Right, Favorite is Chosen by pressing FAV channels or When shown on the screen, hit Red and choose favorites
    09 - Exchanges of channels a little faster
    10 - Release of the keys via Couter Strik a little slow on the turn after it is estantaneo in changing channels.
    11 - If you add a new line in Cccam (in the test I did not connect Until It re-starts the receiver)

**Compatible as: Openbox and ***box S9, S10, S11, S12, HDTV500S2v8 and HDTV800S2v8
    ***Not compatible as: DM500v8 and DM800v8

This version is Beta, all work was done by AnonymouSX, only thing I did was test it, put the list of sats "America / Europe". As I could not contact AnonymouSX to have your permission to release this firmware. That I heard rumors he stopped working in the firmware of openbox, I Decided to release it for all you want, Can you test it. Ass. IPSGYN

Even in showing Chip ID FFFF, will not block openbox S9/S10 clone.

Firmware:
    Americ_S9_S10_S11_S12_20120801_AnonymouSXClone OK
    Europe_S9_S10_S11_S12_20120801_AnonymouSXClone OK

good Luck

• any person tried it on openbox s9 hd. is this s/w has cccam 2.2.1 included. will it slove dish tv hd and sd on 100 east and 95 east problem. any person checked plz reply
    thanx

• I dont recommend this firmware.

Many people brick the box by updating tp list.

Use it at your own risk, but you are warned.

I'm using it on my S9 clone from 01/02/2012 and has not brick.

I am a beta tester of the anonymouSX, tested the Blue GUI, I tried Red GUI., But there is only this box to clone, who has an original yojia, you can use the S10 of the day which is 13/12/2011 only locks the same clone.

good lock

• I'm using it on my S9 clone from 01/02/2012 and has not brick.

I am a beta tester of the anonymouSX, tested the Blue GUI, I tried Red GUI., But there is only this box to clone, who has an original yojia, you can use the S10 of the day which is 13/12/2011 only locks the same clone.

good lock

Report from spanish forum:

1º-

Re:Firmware S9/S10/S11/S12 AnonymouSX Beta - 01/08/2012 !!!!!!!
    « Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 01, 2012, 10:21:58 pm »

"Los probe los dos en mi op s9 y
    ninguno de los 2 me reconoce el
    tp_prog.dbs,dice "adress error"

Translation : Tested on my openbox s9 and i cant upload my tp_prog.dbs list >>>>>> adress error

2º-

"hola buen dia almenos en tu receptor sales 2 puntos en el mio salio of y alos 5 minutos murio
    y intente todas las formas y nada , convesar con el vendedor en china y me pide que envia la placa
    para ver el problama, si alguein le paso lo mismo para poder investigar gracias"

Translation : You can see two points on your receiver, my receiver display saying off and after 5 minutes he dies (brick).

etc...

Maybe it works in some boxes, also i have a special s9 box, i can load all the s10 firm ;)
    regards ipsgyn

• I'd say if your box is working fine at the moment don't bother with this people as these boxes are so un-stable, installing any firmware can give you massive headaches so if it ain't broke don't fix it is my advise....

Not really any ground breaking improvements anyway.

• I'd say if your box is working fine at the moment don't bother with this people as these boxes are so un-stable, installing any firmware can give you massive headaches so if it ain't broke don't fix it is my advise....

Not really any ground breaking improvements anyway.

I use the first beta from AnonymouSX and it works 100% on my original s9 box.

I use the first beta from AnonymouSX and it works 100% on my original s9 box.

Im also using above on my S9 PVR Clone, Its OK but I would like to try this. Just a quick question. When you say bricked, do you mean the clone warning that can be sorted with the null modem cable or worse? If its just a null modem fix, I would like to give this a shot..

I never liked the 3 column channel list though, It was a bit annoying for the likes of $ky Sports 1-4, F1 & News because they all just came up as "$$ly Sport" because only 10 characters were displayed for channel names..

Thanks

Furthermore, I’d like to give a big thank you to the guys still working on improving this Firmware, Openbox's have great potential & any work on them should be welcomed..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Only 1 full brick at the moment.
    2-3 "normal" bricks but can be fixed by rs-232.
    Tested by aprox. 25-30
    Look at post number 5.

• I had tested it on my original s9 box with 98f2 id. the s/w works , remote control fully works but channel list can not be added in it and no new satellite could be added in it. old user database can not be copied in it. also avatar cam is not registered. so this s/w at this time no useful for s9 original boxes. thanx

• How many are saying that this firmware is not good, you can not add Satellite, you can not add channels, etc ...

I removed the files from dowload, then the above links no longer work.

I ask the moderators, to withdraw or lock this topic.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the made available, because many wanted to test it in your clone S9 and S10. As I say my S9 not crashed and has not mentioned any problem, but my S9 clone should be any exception.

But who still want to test it pass me a PM I send a dump of my s9 I'm doing today. I think that's what I should have done, ie, it provides only for those who already do a lot of tests like me.

Good Luck to all.

• any person tried it on openbox s9 hd. is this s/w has cccam 2.2.1 included. will it slove dish tv hd and sd on 100 east and 95 east problem. any person checked plz reply
    thanx

I tried but no dish tv 95 not working same as before

• Well my openbox is still dead...
    I dit everything to upgrade. flash it with erom repair.
    But nothing changed. :-(. And i don'have a clone.
    When i switch the power on it says On and after 1 , 2 seconds i see
    two green dashes.

• hi to all i have s9, s12 and all ok for the last six mounths not prob, my advice is if you have your box working good just dont change the firmwaire , just add the news chanels by scan tp add .

• I had tested it on my original s9 box with 98f2 id. the s/w works , remote control fully works but channel list can not be added in it and no new satellite could be added in it. old user database can not be copied in it. also avatar cam is not registered. so this s/w at this time no useful for s9 original boxes. thanx

hi every one am new in the forum iwil like to say hello to you all

• Well my openbox is still dead...
    I dit everything to upgrade. flash it with erom repair.
    But nothing changed. :-(. And i don'have a clone.
    When i switch the power on it says On and after 1 , 2 seconds i see
    two green dashes.

I tested this version on my S10 clone it worked so well that I was thinking changing my current setup for my second S10.
    My second S10 is (was) not a clone CHIP-ID 10AA.
    When I first tested this version V2B with 'beta' display I could not enable my C-lines in CCcam.cfg.
    Reason network not running despite HDCP was ON.
    I tested version OPENBOX_S10_CMT_1213.abs on which Europe-S9_S10_S11_S12-20120801_AnonymouSX.ab is based.
    Fatal combination since then it is impossible to load any official firmware anymore.
    After the initial startup 2 horizontal green strokes appears on screen and that's it.
    Nearly bricked: I can only use AnonymouSX V1 (V2-Red) all other attempts have failed: CHIP-ID still remain 10AA (under AnonymouSX v1).
    Any solution: the best one should be resolving the network problem of V2B
    I am not alone with this problem believes me.

Jo

• Bodyguard it do not kill the box i try with 8 box but are working i put prog_tp.dbs with mst tool it working good for me

Oh yes it does. Maybe not with this firmware inside it. But when you want to go back to another old firmware.It wil
    be dead. I can't use any other firmware now.. Only the Anonymous red one is working.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!