do you need to donate to get cool tv guide full for picons???

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,694 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• so ive downloaded latest cool tv guide :) when i go to setup to try and get picons there in no file path for them. also when i save it comes up with "light version only to uprade got to cooltv.com" etc.
    the question is do i have to pay to get the full version and get the picons path directory.
    thanks in advance

• Did read few weeks ago that the creator decided he wants paid for this, there is always free options, "do I have to pay for it?" Choice is yours

Donation? choice is yours, paying for what is free is slightly disturbing tbvh :)

• Delete/Remove that version as its now payware!

starting with v. 6.0 this Plugin is PAYWARE, the downloadable version is a demo with popups. To disable the popups and use all features you need a key - you have to pay at least 9,99 EUR!

Revert to a version pre 6.0 i think....does the job the same! or Pay if you like!

Ps Update you profile with Box and Image......like Ten said the EPG on images now are as good/do the job well nowadays! Vix EPG works for me!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• ¿ remember when cs studio was payware too? by damirsat??
    In the end it became freeware with option to donate ,just like all good things in life!!
    Nobody can decide for anyone else,,the choice is yours to donate or not to donate ...
    v.6.0.2 is still freeware... working no problem!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!