Help Using VU+ Duo With White Sly Uk Card

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,252 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi all, I have a vu duo running ViX 2.4 and i was wondering how i set it up to use a sly card instead of a server...... Can someone please tell me how this is done. I've done it before on an openbox s11, I have my nds boxkey generated ready to add just unsure how to do it... Thanks in advance for any help

• You can either do a factory reset and setup the box again from scratch, should only take a few minutes to do, or search the plugins downloads for a password changer plugin

• Thanks mate, I found the password reset option in tspanel, i did it then restarted the box and tried again to ftp to it using username ' root ' and password either ' password ', ' dreambox ' or leave it blank..... none of these work.....

• Your firewall isnt blocking your ftp program?

If it aint looks like your going to have to reflash

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks mate, I found the password reset option in tspanel, i did it then restarted the box and tried again to ftp to it using username ' root ' and password either ' password ', ' dreambox ' or leave it blank..... none of these work.....

password is 'linuxsat-support'

well, if you are using the backup image that 2bagstew suggested it is, anyway!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• normay bh is linuxsat or linuxsat-support or vuplus somes times ddc block restar your computer

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!