Vu+ Duo starting problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,018 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• I wonder if anyone has come accross this problem, and can shed a little bit of light please.
    I went to boot the Duo up today. The box started, Vu+ Duo came on the box screen, the tv display showed the skin and boot. The starting enigma 11 screen appeared. This is where the box hanges up on and will not boot any further. The image is the BH 1.6.5 image. It has been working fine for at least 10 months with no problems at all. Then I started to notice that the CCam image got lost in the Var- ect, ect file section, for some reason it had deleted itself twice. Another point is an image can not be loaded from the front usb port. When stick inserted it say's reading usb, then goes straight into the normal starting dialogue. So I can not load another new image to the box , just in case I have an corrupt image. Have not tried the 232 port yet to see if I can load the image.
    One last point after about 9 min from booting the box will fire up and clear channels and work. It is a weird one for sure.
    Any ideas!!
    Cheers
    Veeman

• If your box is a clone use an earlier version, until Ferrari issue new drivers which are due for issue this month.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Daft question, and it's been asked before for sure. Has the cloned box got chinese written on the back. how do I know it's a clone?

• You'll know buy the price you paid or where you got it from!

They copy like for like so you wouldnt neccessarily get any chinnese writing anywhere on them?

If you have a sticker like V2 on the back or a warning sticker on top telling you to download from a specific site....chances are its a clone!
    If you open it up and Build Quality doesn't look A* its likely to be a clone!

But work just the same....just a fear things to bear in mind!

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…u-clones-information.html

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…ew-vu-drivers-clones.html

Loading an Image issue....put USB in the back and it should pickup and install from there ok!

I'd Probably suggest doing a clear out and putting a new image or fresh image on the box and go from there!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!