VU-DUO & Panasonic 42" LED/3D TV

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 521 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• I have an original VU-DUO running a Blackhole 1.7.3 image and I want to make sure my AV settings are set to make optimum use of my new TV. I noticed in AV set up mode was set to 1080i and there is no option to change this to 1080p. My Panasonic is 1600Hz so I want to make sure I havr got all config correct.

• I think thats the best output you will get bud! as the Duo doesn't support 1080P i think very few actually do/or very few broadcasters transmit real 1080P

That should be good enough though Bud...i am certainly happy with it!

bit of info below

http://linuxsat-support.com/fe…tions-about-decoders.html

may have to do a bit of playing on refresh rate, sharpness e.t.c to suit your preferences....pick a good movie/or sports program and use that as guide
    as most colours, activity e.t.c will show for these channels so you can see whats best!

I think the Duo2 will support 1080P due out this year, but as post says above not sure if broadcasters are transmitting it yet?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thank you for the information. I was just deliberating wether to upgrade my image from Blackhole 1.7.3 to Blackhole 1.7.6 in case it made difference but after reading about someones box freezing i will leave it for now and just enjoy new tv.

• If you have an original Duo mate every image version should be ok,

Issues are only with Clones and they are only effected after 1.7.5 BH and .155 Vix image!

Not to sure whether it would make too much difference TBH but maybe worth upgrading as there are New Drivers for Vu also

Just do a Backup anyway just in case!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!