Can't find CCcam.cfg after Image update!

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,492 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi,

Just updated the Blackhole Image on my VU+Duo and went to add the Cline as normal using FileZilla, but i can't find the CCcam config file in the etc directory!!! Been a while since i updated, so not sure what i'm forgetting. Please shed some light on this someone.

Thanks

Cookie

Hopefully Leaving A little Smarter Than When I Entered! :red:

• First of all is CCCam installed?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I'll be honest and say "possibly not". What do i need to do? How do i go about installing the CCcam??

• One solution - http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…ite-blackhole-images.html

Sorry I would give you more specific help, but im going out shortly.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• or

Have you got TSPANEL installed? If not install it lol if so download the Cccam from there thats easiest way!

When installed reboot box and file should be there......updating images will remove Cams/Plugugins e.t.c

ftp and change the file and you should be sorted!

Failing that ftp file in Bannys post to /tmp file on box

Install local extension from BH Menu - and select the file

Should kick off install - Reboot and Cccam should be present!

Select Cccam in your Softcam Settings and connect to the box and change Cccam.cfg file

Simples!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Where do i install TSPanel from? Sorry but need an idiots guide as the missus is going loopy that the box isn't working!! haha

• some images when updated made the cccam file disappered as i remember did on a technomate i had, but the above somes more promising

• from your pc Just send new replacement cccam.cfg under var/etc with your c line after restart you cccam emu to check on your pc web address type you VU+ IP address:16001

• Ahh Super1

Whilst we commend the fact you wish to help others.....why a year and No Intro?

Pass through Introductions and say Hello!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Ok Its late now and still no joy! :-(

Here' a blow by blow account of what i'm doing and where i'm getting stuck:

1/ The box I have is VU+ Duo.
    2/ Just installed latest BlakHole Image 1.7.6-bm750_usb.zip. (Installed ok)
    3/ Followed previous advice and downloaded TSPanel plugin (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk)
    4/ Using FileZilla I unzipped, dragged & dropped the plugin onto /tmp file. (Transfer ok)
    5/ Then on the box, green button, yellow button (addons), manual install ipk.
    6/ Say'yes' to install addon: dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk.
    7/ Execution Progress suddenly stops saying: Package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk wants to install file /usr/script/uptime.sh. File already provided by *vuplus-blackhole. Cannot find package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk. Finish.

So thats where i'm upto so far people. I've tried rebooting numerous times and doing the whole proceedure over with different or earlier versions but i still run into the same problem. I also have a clean formatted and mounted 8gb usb available for memory. TSPanel continues to evade me for some reason. Hopefully it something simple i can be guided through but i'll wait for tomorrow for the next attempt.

Thanks all for you help.

Cookie

• This is how I would do it

Simplyfy the file name tsp62.ipk (for example)

You need to ftp the file to temp /tmp

Then using dreambox control centre in the telnet section

Type ipkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/tsp62.ipk

It could be opkg on bh cant remember and the syntax might be off as im using my mobile.

BpGgW.jpg

• hi if is only cccam you need , just install teamvieuwer the last version and can help you , if you still not succesfully . send pm

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!