Wholesale boxes

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 755 times. The last Post () by turner123.

• You might want to elaborate, or ill sell you some boxes for £40 (they will be cardboard though) lol

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• didnt know where to post this,

anyone know anywhere gd to buy boxes at wholesale at the min iam payin like £50 per box

Chappers12 ? why would a motorised satellite tv enthusiast who just happens to be into card sharing want a WHOLESALER for "boxes" ?

Let me do you a favour ! WAKE UP !
    Either speak directly to our forum sponsor or search google dude !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• :cry_002: Someones in a good mood today

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• :cry_002: Someones in a good mood today

Dont mean to sound moody old son ¬ i did have a crack session last night though But even i think thats a case of "more front than woolworths" who were the biggest uk retailer last time i opened the curtains:dribble:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• why a wholesaler?? you duna claim your tax back??

No income tax, no VAT
    No money back, no guarantee
    Black or white, rich or broke
    We'll cut prices at a stroke

if thats what your after ring delboy on 01661 7821625

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!