Coloured button issues on nemesis

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,180 times. The last Post () by thestealer.

• I recently moved to the nemesis image v2.6 and generally I'm pretty hapy with it. There are a couple of things irritating me though... :)

After downloading coolepg (which works fine) I can no longer access the audio options via the yellow button and I have searched and searched for a way to remap the yellow button back to it's previous function but can't find it anywhere, any ideas?

The other thing is I can't get picons to work, which was a breeze under Pli. They are all there in media/hdd and restarted but still no joy :(

Any advice much appreciated.

EDIT: Fixed the button issue, settings were in the coolepg menu not the nemesis menus.

Damn picons is really getting under my skin though. media/hdd/picon and they are all there...what am I missing?

• what receiver you got i got picons working on sunray sr4 but they don't work on oled screen not looked into it yet but will do in couple of weeks. can have look at menu tomorrow as there is option for picons

• It's a DM800HD SE mate. Sim 2.10 and bootloader 84b. The image is..."Nemesis2-6-dm800se-SVN-110r0-ramiMAHER.nfi"

The display of picons on the OLED screen actually works but only displays the default logo because it's not picking up the picon folder, or not recognising it or not knowing where to look or whatever the problem is. It's actually the display in coolepg and the infobar that I'm after, I'm not too fussed about the OLED.

EDIT: Forgot to say, my box is a clone but that shouldn't really matter...at least I don't think it should.

• on normal screen press blue then yellow for settings. you will see setup picon choose that with this image you can set picon to name or service, service being a load of numbers like how sgt flip flop has his hope this helps.

• I've got it on the hard disk at the moment.... /media/hdd/picon

I've tried it on a USB pen as well...still no joy.

Oddly enough, I downloaded a different set of picons last night, licher or something, and the infobar displayed a "dream multimedia" logo on all channels instead of a "nemesisHD" logo so SOMETHING changed but I'll be dammned if I can figure out what.

Thanks for all your help, any suggestions are much appreciated.

• I eventually gave up on EDG-nemesis. The image was just too fragile, any sort of software install or sometimes just a setting change would result in crashes...eventually to the point where it just didn't boot.

So back to PLi, it's rock solid and I have picons on the infobar when zapping channels BUT...Still no picons in coolEPG! Argh!

So the image sees the icons in /media/hdd/picon but coolEPG doesn't, I'm still tearing my hair out and believe me, I don't have much left.

Any thoughts?

• Ok, got it sorted. Solution (just in case anyone else has the same issue) was to install the extension 'piconload'....bang! Fixded!

Not entirely sure what it did...if the truth be told, I don't care :)

• Where can I find this extension ? I have the same prob. in nemesis , everything is showing on my lcd frame except the picons ! Ta much !

• Please post an introduction thread first of all and then can you clarify which extension you are looking for.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Where can I find this extension ? I have the same prob. in nemesis , everything is showing on my lcd frame except the picons ! Ta much !

An intro post is a good idea mate, takes 2 minutes and is the polite thing to do.

...anyway, assuming you mean the piconload extension, if you download the latest TSPanel from here (search and ye shall find), you can download it via that. I forget exactly where from, have a play, you'll find it.

Cheers.

• I switched images mate, went back to Pli. Sorry, I know it's probably not the answer you were looking for.

There must be a way but I eventually gave up on nemesis, I found it just too fragile on my clone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!