i need help

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 915 times. The last Post () by tanx.

• Budd,

Would depend on box i suppose!

Just bear in mind the following

Format USB in Fat32
    Ensure cccam.cfg file is opened/edited and saved in a program like Notepad ++ (normal notepad will not save it the right way) save as cccam.cfg

Then you need to either look for 'update by usb' option (openbox) and select file off USB or if the box (Vu) has a file explorer you could copy cccam.cfg file from USB to /etc folder on box!

Or you could use something like DCC to connect to your box and FTP cccam.cfg to the correct place! for Enigma2 boxes really Vu Technomate (openbox wont work for this method)

http://linuxsat-support.com/wi…enter-latest-version.html

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• loading c/line done what is asked in set up wit usb still got no conection failed i know a number of people thats had this box and sold it on because you cannot make cline active i am running linux server doing a share in house no problem with the openbox or vu just this box will some on just put a cline

1 that used in every other box and a 1 that works in this box the instructions in this forum for this box is not clear if tghey want to sell this box please make it clear

• had no issues getting the connection working in the end - as such so it reported the connection being successful - never used the shares.txt option when I had this receiver - I added them manually - so long as you are following the guide and entering the information... i can't remember for sure but i know i had issues with this at first and had to do something odd to get it working - can't remember for sure and I might bee wrong (been months since i sold mine) but you might need to add full http path when entering server address - but got it to work in the end so it all is worth a try - make sure you have the latest patch as some including myself have found the super settings function on this box to be a bit iffy.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• loading c/line done what is asked in set up wit usb still got no conection failed i know a number of people thats had this box and sold it on because you cannot make cline active i am running linux server doing a share in house no problem with the openbox or vu just this box will some on just put a cline

1 that used in every other box and a 1 that works in this box the instructions in this forum for this box is not clear if tghey want to sell this box please make it clear

today super settings did not work out of the box, i had- to flash the box first ( use usb, make sure not fat 32 ) then you have go to version, hit red button and pin 1510

this shows super settings, then follow guides here

Had problems myself getting a connection to the server for my lines. Solved it by removing the C: or N: before the server name , then connecting - Sucsess !!!!!!
    Hope this helps someone out and saves hours of frustration that i went through. Make sure everything you key in is correct !
    Good luck Guy's

joint10

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!