Hide parts of the InfoBar on vu+ box

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,362 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Is it possible to hide things like the c line on the vu+ box running vix. As I know where you press ok twice it shows the server line.

Why would you want to?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Not sure about vix image but I know that some skins have settings - such as if the HD Glass skin was used there are ways to turn the options on or off so things like server info is not displayed. I know you have already thought about skins and you should now realise that using skins that are not on the ViX feeds could cause issues, so back up your image before experimenting. At the end of the day it is all about what is important for you, and if an image doesn't let you configure things how you want, then try another one.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I really like the VIX image. I set a vu solo up for a friend of a friend who took the c line off his box and used it on a couple of his friends boxes. I only set boxes up for friends and people I know but think it would be good if I could block the server line being displayed...

• I really like the VIX image. I set a vu solo up for a friend of a friend who took the c line off his box and used it on a couple of his friends boxes. I only set boxes up for friends and people I know but think it would be good if I could block the server line being displayed...

Care to elaborate more on your arrangement? when you say 'the cline' - where does this come from? your server, a peer? - also a cline should not be used in more than one receiver - most servers will block use from multiple IP addresses or duplicate log ons. Also when you 'set up' boxes, from what you say, it is clear you are adding a cline - so how does this arrangement work, and also, if they are people you know, why do you want to hide the server line?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Only the dyndns address shows on the infobar, not the username or password, someone would need root access to get the complete line

• Hello bud,

In BH if you goto the main menu and select setup,in here you will see customise.If you set this to expert I think from memory you can set the 2nd info bar to not display.

VIx you can turn it off by going into user interface settings and selecting the second info bar as "none".

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!