I can not see my card channels

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 768 times. The last Post () by Tichiano.

• Hello

I have the VU+ Ultimo, and I want to watch channels that I have contracted my viaccess card, but I can not see them.

I put the image-1.7.6-vuultimo BlackHole and enigma2-plugin-cam-Oscam + CCcam2.1.3-feextv.ipk.

Let me suggest I use to install, to read viaccess card.

• You will find the config you need for oscam - http://linuxsat-support.com/os…cam2-1-3-freextv-ipk.html

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Without seeing your oscam configs and error logs we can`t help buddy.

I do not give any error, I can not see the channels.

I'll reinstall the enigma2-plugin-cams-Oscam_v6659 + CCcam_v2.1.3-FreeXtv-BlackHole.ipk

• You need to do some work with setting up you Oscam and Cccam buddy!

Not as simple as install ipk and it works!

When we refer to Configs and Logs.....these are the Config files for Oscam or Ccam and the Log files that are given if there are any errors or anything running!

Using the link Banny gave you...you should be able to setup the Vu using the Configuration Files to read and access the card!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Just for me. I wanna see the channels that I have contracted with the card.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!