BH176 - Skins / Firware Upgrade

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 371 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,

Using a VuPlus Ultimo receiver with BH176 and installing BH1776 skins from TRR 2.0 Pluggin, after a GUI restart, the receiver hangs at the starting GUI message. Is there a particular sequence of steps which need to be followed or installed during the installation of these BH176 skins?

Can somebody please advise on any BH176 skins recommendations, which allow a mini-TV preview window whilst showing the adjacent program details or listings?

Also, one of the installed pluggins allows a firmware upgrade. Is this safe for the above receiver?

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards.

which allow a mini-TV preview window whilst showing the adjacent program details or listings?

For BH I suggest using the default skin as it was made specifically for the image..

Also, one of the installed pluggins allows a firmware upgrade. Is this safe for the above receiver?

Which plugin are you referring to?? I cannot see this option ..
    Although I have been using trr plugin since it was created I would only recommend to manually upgrade any firmware of any image..

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!