how restore enigma2

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,037 times. The last Post () by stilonas.

• I have problem with software always ckean wizard appears and then green crush display software problem also exit button from front panel not work and remoTe controll also dead .
    PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TELL ME HOW FIX THAT?

• Stilonas,

Please Introduce yourself in Our Introductions section before Participating in the Forum and Asking for Help!

INTRODUCTIONS

Only takes 2 mins and goes along way on this Forum!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi, ok not all image enigma2 work proply on this reciever and somes times remote not work with somes image if i remember the best image i try is hm..... let me loock in the forum

• dear rami thank you for your help.Doing the flash but stuck in force message.What am i doing wrong?
    1.ok hold
    2.turn switch on.
    3.5sec till see foce
    4. push > button and stucks in force message
    u ld message not appears in led

• befor you put the usb you have to put on your box and prees down or up not sure and in position enigma not spark the you turn off put usb ok arrow enigma when you see force live it like thiss and wait

• dear rami
    first list what i have done :boot enigma mode (with no usb ok hold button then turn switch on then p- enigma arrow ok finish.)
    second:(receiver close.put usb with enigma 2 directory inside.push ok button then turn switch on force message V+ button and i wait in force message.(how long i have to wait?)
    Tell me if doing something wrong please.

• yes normaly have to wait 5/6 minutes until he finish and reboot

• if you not have success can you let me no if you have spark image ok

• no no firts read this ok i go to find you the image ok ,you have to go in yhis forum and read the instruction from the admin and moderator

Introduction

1. Prepare a USB stick with 1 partition in FAT32
    2. Set the default system boot for [enigma2]
    3. Create a directory on the pendrive enigma2
    4. Copy the uImage and e2jffs2.img a previously created directory enigma2

Upload Image Enigma2:

1. Turn off receiver
    2. Connect the USB stick ready to receiver
    2. On Frontpanelu hold [OK] and then turn the power switch
    3. After about 5 seconds, the display should appear in the display [FORCE] then you should release the [OK] and press [V +]
    4. If everything was done correctly the display flashes [U LD] which means that the image is loaded.
    5. After finishing the upload operation should be released shows [Succ], and the receiver will reboot automatically

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!