how restore enigma2

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,097 times. The last Post () by stilonas.

• after(( i press V+ (for one second) i see force message and nothing happened after 5-6 minutes
    thats my problem also U LD never displays

• i repeat are you sur you have this image in the usb hr3 enigma2

• ok , go try something put in the usb only the 2 archives with no carpet , nothing more only the 2 archive

• maybe the usb is faulty ok can you pu on your reciever with no usb and let me no if the image e2 you have before come on your tv

• no just i want check if the reciever is ok , have you read my pm

• after exit from wizard cleaner the panel shows - e and the remote not working.
    No i do not have another usb but i remember last time recorded something so it is mounted
    Also green display crush after choose to restart exception in python start up code message if helps

• try it to format and try it again with directory enigma2 if not try topmorrow another usb

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!