No CA Error

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,226 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Can some please tell me the step im taking wrong or missing?

Run Dreambox Optiflasher
    Setup as follows -

Towards end of process is asking me for the ip currently on the stop screen which I input.

No matter what I do next, I go back to square 1 (No CA Error)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Only time I heard or come across [No CA Error] is when non-pathced
    images is used with clones.

Sure that you got a image that is suitable for your box ?

T90, 800se 1tb, 800s, 600c

• I thought I had, but that aint the issue currently, the issue is getting the box to a point i can put an image on.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• My searching skill have gone down hill, thanks for that, ill try that one.

I blame this laptop.

BpGgW.jpg

• Ok, the guide there is for a DM800 HD, and not the SE.

Dreambox SE Users should use the cracked version of the sun ray flasher application.

The problem I now have is how do I flash the box as it doesn't seem to have an IP Address, well I can't see it in the routers settings anywhere.

BpGgW.jpg

• turn your receiver off by using the rear switch
    then holding the on button on front till stop appears then release & in the small display will show I.P

I appreciate the help, but this doesn't work when the box has this error mate, hence my problem.

As my router doesn't have DHCP Reservations, I can't even give it an IP Address that way.

BpGgW.jpg

• Let's see if we can't get this sorted out.

Last time I fixed a box I did as follow
    The "dreamup" software lets you put what ever IP to the box regardless dhcp on
    your LAN. You can see where I made a mark on the picture.
    Now see that you set an IP that is out of your DHCP range or a IP that you know is
    free otherwise you will get conflicts and that gives a whole new set of problems.

So with serial & LAN cable connected I usually also re-flash the boot-loader to latest version during this
    state. after that the status: should change to "in http mode" something , ( was been a while since I've done this)

Can also be that the box need to be restarted to get in to the "http mode" Also sometimes I had to change to a different
    version of "dreamup" to get it working as it tend to freeze after the first initial flash.

I've attached V 1.3.3.7 of the "dreamup" only one I had at home.

good luck

• Ive managed to resolve it, on one of the boxes haven't moved on to the other, but the image looks different when I install it now :/

BpGgW.jpg

• Ive managed to resolve it, on one of the boxes haven't moved on to the other, but the image looks different when I install it now :/

Trying to understand what you mean m8.Do you mean that you finally managed to flash your box but the menus etc look different ? If this is the case then the skin of the image is different.Sorry if i misunderstood and giving you a silly answer.
    Best Regards

• Yeah, iv managed to flash it but iv got another to do yet, so I want to make sure that the steps I took are repeatable before posting them for others.

And yeah, seems it has a different skin installed,bit strange but not a problem just more of an observation.

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks, having a nightmare of a week this week doin my head rite in!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!