HBBTV (beta) Now !!

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,593 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• Official Post

Vu+Team happily announces the availability of HBBTV and now you can experince more contents via internet

What is HBBTV?
    HBBTV is a pan-European specification for interactive TV applications with its roll-out in Germany, France and more countries are now following. HBBTV has been developed in order to fulfil the needs of seeking ways to deliver interactive services through a single web-based user interface. The fundamental goal is to create open standards providing the seamless TV experience to customers.
    Vu+ HBBTV
    Now Vu+ supports HBBTV empowered by the solution from Opera. Opera for HBBTV is based on Opera Devices SDK, a proven technology already shipped on millions of set-top boxes and TVs and ported to all the popular chipsets. Opera Devices HBBTV option implements OIPF, CE-HTML and CEA-2014 compatibility in order to support HBBTV applications delivered over broadband, broadcast or hybrid.
    Supported models

Vu+ Ultimo
    Vu+ Duo
    Vu+ Uno

You can find the latest image with HBBTV support from here. Please download the image later than ***_20120826 version.

• Sensitive Question lol!

Clone compatible or Original Only anyone?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I have dowloaded and installed the latest vti image - and the hbbtv function is working - it is very nice - shame I can't speak German (a lot of content on the German channels) - but my wife can speak German so at least I have a translator at hand!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!