N line In newcamd.list before Mgcamd?

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,578 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I had a question does a N line need to be put in the newcamd.list notepad first then the Mgcamd 135a needs to be activated? or can you activated the Mgcamd 135a first with the newcamd.list being empty and later enter the N line in the newcamd.list? The reason why I ask this is am getting a black screen on all my channels I have a Vu+duo receiver with a Vix image 3.0

• The only line that needs to be in is the local lan one.

Any others can be added later, at least I would have thought that was the case.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Do in Newcamd.list so will looks like this ->

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    #CWS_MULTIPLE = 127.0.0.1 15000:15001 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan
    CWS = yourfriends.ip port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan

depending on your friends setup = lan
    if no joy try could be = newcs

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks for that but does it make a difference if the Mgcamd is activated without entering a N line in the newcamd.list ? and once Mgcamd is active then open up newcamd.list and enter the N line. In other words a N line doesn't need to be put in the newcamd.list at the same time of activating the Mgcamd ?

• It slipped past me but please make an intro post in the introductions section as per the forum rules

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks for that but does it make a difference if the Mgcamd is activated without entering a N line in the newcamd.list ? and once Mgcamd is active then open up newcamd.list and enter the N line. In other words a N line doesn't need to be put in the newcamd.list at the same time of activating the Mgcamd ?

add your line as i said leaning out the N: in Newcamd.list
    save - then reboot your receiver = done

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• add your line as i said leaning out the N: in Newcamd.list
    save - then reboot your receiver = done

Thanks for the help right there is the magic word "REBOOT" :baffle: silly me used to the Cccam 2.2.1 and using Cccam.cfg only enter the C line and BOOM channels show up without a reboot. But with Mgcamd every time you enter a N line in the newcamd.list receiver needs to reboot for the channels to show up or otherwise it's all black.

• Thanks for the help right there is the magic word "REBOOT" :baffle: silly me used to the Cccam 2.2.1 and using Cccam.cfg only enter the C line and BOOM channels show up without a reboot. But with Mgcamd every time you enter a N line in the newcamd.list receiver needs to reboot for the channels to show up or otherwise it's all black.

No need to reboot m8 every time you add a line.Just restart your cam and should be ok.

• HI Guys, im having troubles myself, running VIX 3.0 on a vu + duo.
    I have my mgcamd up and running says its active in Softcam setup, I have added my newcamd.list to the var/key in filezilla and when i restart my cam its says "no config files found,please set up MGcamd first in var/keys
    any ideas??

• Hi - as with the advise by inspiral. Ive the following - below on my TM500 Super under newcamd. However, do I insert the N line as below or replace the N: with CWS

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    #CWS_MULTIPLE = 127.0.0.1 15000:15001 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan
    N: new linefo

what happens if the N: is also replicated in the CCam list.

Sorry if this seems a daft question.

• I think the N: is for newcamd and C: is for cccam so puting an N: line in CCamd list will do nothing. The fourth line should also start with CWS= and then your line leaving out the N:

• I had a question does a N line need to be put in the newcamd.list notepad first then the Mgcamd 135a needs to be activated? or can you activated the Mgcamd 135a first with the newcamd.list being empty and later enter the N line in the newcamd.list? The reason why I ask this is am getting a black screen on all my channels I have a Vu+duo receiver with a Vix image 3.0

Hi m8 have you tried changing mg_cfg as below
    # box type
    # 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
    # 01 dbox2
    # 02 dreambox
    # 03 triple-dragon
    # 04 relook
    # 05 openbox
    # 06 dreambox/mips
    # 08 stapi/kathrein
    # 09 stapi/ipbox
    # 11 stapi/openbox
    B: { 00 }

Change the {00} to {06} could be irrelevant but worth a try...

• I have this line : server port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    in cccam.cfg is off line. whit other line-test, cccam is ok and green
    maybe this line is mgcamd or other?
    help me.
    how can I configure this line?

I have enigma2 opentatv zgemma, cccam 2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38

• Official Post

I have this line : server port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    in cccam.cfg is off line. whit other line-test, cccam is ok and green
    maybe this line is mgcamd or other?
    help me.
    how can I configure this line?

I have enigma2 opentatv zgemma, cccam 2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38

Would this be a pay server test line ? It looks like N line format, so would be used in mgcamd, oscam or CCcam.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!