VU+ Solo and Freesat from ***

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,016 times. The last Post () by wabbitsquash.

• crash log part-2

• find out if autoresolution is running - think it is somewhere in thw settings or a/v menu - not sure cause I haven't got this installed - I am not one for getting my head around crashlogs but might be worth a try - if autoresolution is running, then disable it. Also - make sure in that your a/v settings are appropriate for your TV - such as resolution, HDMI/scart etc

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• have you got the LATEST channel settings?? the logs are telling you to remove certain channels so tell you what..
    go into menu -setup - service searching - automatic scan - :
    clear before scan : yes
    scan tuner A : yes
    then press OK to scan
    Once you have this done ,check the culprits out see if they open then if you like download/install the latest settings .

• Hi Cazuela,

thank you for your suggestion. I will try it out today. By-the-way, can you please tell me how to download/install the latest settings?

PS: musogeek: "autoresolution" was already disabled.

Thanks again guys. Your help is very much appreciated.

• From ts panel.
    MENU-> TS PANEL-<OK->ADDONS->linuxsat_support_Addons->{ channel lists } and look for the most recent date ( usually sgtflipflop or catseye) -> OK to download->,then restart box.
    This is the easiest method to install most addons/plugins.
    With time and experience you will learn to manually install which is all well documented in VU+ support and Tutorials sections.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!